Tasmania

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Tasmania

Post by iXNAY »

Hey Guys,

Aircon guy came to fix the aircon at my house and seen the starion and asked was it mine and said his mate in tasmania has a twin cam i was wondering was the guy in question on the forums?

or is there a twincam down there floating around we dont even know about?

regards
Ryan
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

avandull?
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
jk
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by jk »

or Mick?
jb - white outside maroon inside
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

jk wrote:or Mick?
yeah I think he said the guys name was Michael!
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

no joke, what was the guys name?
from memory there are 4 down here now with DOHC.
small world hey!
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

Mick wrote:no joke, what was the guys name?
from memory there are 4 down here now with DOHC.
small world hey!
dont remember his name but was a young bloke around 21-28

im living in port hedland WA so maybe that will help if he is your mate mick.

is there really 4 getting around down there! that sounds like alot for the TAS community.
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

That makes sense mate i was a bit stumped thinking of blokes that had moved to bathurst!
i guess it is a fairly high percentage of twin cams to single, maybe its that commuting here is so easy because its small so modifying is a bit more practical. its been so long ive forgotten! Hows Headland treating you? a lot of guys out of work in construction down here have moved up there too its quite sad.
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

Mick wrote:That makes sense mate i was a bit stumped thinking of blokes that had moved to bathurst!
i guess it is a fairly high percentage of twin cams to single, maybe its that commuting here is so easy because its small so modifying is a bit more practical. its been so long ive forgotten! Hows Headland treating you? a lot of guys out of work in construction down here have moved up there too its quite sad.
yeah I like living up here my job is pretty cruisy so I have nothing to complain about. yeah alot of construction going on around the place here but I think its all going to start ramping down mid way through next year