insurance

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

insurance

Post by tmz_99 »

just wondering if anyone has manged to get theft insurance for over $5000?? Ive tried several insurance companies, none of which are willing to insure a starion for over 5k.. :(

mone of them want to insure the sound system either :(
---------
TVR T350C
MelbStazz
Enthusiast king

Post by MelbStazz »

Have you tried JustCar insurance, or shannons? I know in the past i've been able to get insurance through shannon's as i was rebuilding the car. kinda cover note in a way. good piece of mind. :D Or you could try VIGIL, hmm maybe it was them. I've forgoten...many cars ago. :oops:
Hope that helps.
- el schmicko detailer -
Jesusdroveawestfield
christian moderator

ins

Post by Jesusdroveawestfield »

I dont know how old you are Tmz but I had insurance for $7,500 from shannons. There has to be some advantage to getting over 40 !!!
In the end it was not insured because the car was worth more to me as a write off because of the parts. I say give shannons a go.
I wouldnt want to belong to any club that would have me as a member
hoongirl
Ace Girl Retraction

Post by hoongirl »

Definitely give shannons a call, they'll do agreed value.
Paradoxx
Enthusiast

Post by Paradoxx »

I had insurance in WA for 6k through RAC, had 50% no claim and was only paying about $750 (excellent for under 25) fully comprehensive.
I tried to get it transferred to victoria with racv and they wouldnt even quote me... justcars would though... not much more either.