Akira motorbike

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Akira motorbike

Post by tmz_99 »

---------
TVR T350C
Project2501
I like starions more

Post by Project2501 »

The real life one looks bunkers.. but I love the cartoon one. Its the film that made me go crazy over bikes (its a hidden passion). The opening scene is just awesome, and i cant believe it was completely hand drawn..

Akira probably has to be one of my all time favourite animes, along with GITS and Ninja Scroll.

PS I heard GITS 2 is out... CANT WAIT!!!
..More than meets the eye..
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Is it just me or WTF are you talking about.

I must be getting old.......... :roll:
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

seen the link before but never read it...
Because of that with the latest concept model, developing the individual handling mechanism, twin steering steering system "rod ended type twin steering system" of the telescopic fork adoption whose rear steering is possible. In addition, also drive mechanism of 3 these chain /6 sprocket specifications which install the variable sliding type adjuster had. You say that as for these systems those which are revived from zero are many, have become practical new idea and the Kata Mali of patent.

crazy :shock: time to start modding my bike! lol
stargirl
Dorifto!

Post by stargirl »

:o Id hate to think how much that would cost :o
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

Yeah Akira was a good movie.
Ninja Scroll is my favourite anime movie though, however I bought the DVD some time ago and was dissapointed to find that it also had bit cut out of it even though it was rated the R18+ version. I mean alot of people may go, "well the bits that were cut out can't add that much to the movie" and although they may not add to the story, nothing ticks me off more.
I saw the Original Uncut Version on SBS by the way, and that was when i was say 12 i think, opened my eyes lol :D :wink:

Cheers
Ben
evogalant
I like starions

Post by evogalant »

I will never forget when that dickhead with the glasses on SBS introduced Akira the first time i saw it.

He said "this movie is about Akira, a guy that rides around on a big bike with a big gun" :wtf: :roll:
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

Camotec wrote:Yeah Akira was a good movie.
Ninja Scroll is my favourite anime movie though, however I bought the DVD some time ago and was dissapointed to find that it also had bit cut out of it even though it was rated the R18+ version. I mean alot of people may go, "well the bits that were cut out can't add that much to the movie" and although they may not add to the story, nothing ticks me off more.
I saw the Original Uncut Version on SBS by the way, and that was when i was say 12 i think, opened my eyes lol :D :wink:

Cheers
Ben
no shit man! i've got the same dvd. the part where that rock man has that chickies whole left tit in his mouth, isn't in it! but then u watch the trailer supplied on the dvd as well and its on that! wtf!