Austarion Calendar 2011 edition now available

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
avandulls_gal
Mine is bigger than yours

Austarion Calendar 2011 edition now available

Post by avandulls_gal »

Re-post from the Show and Go section for those who don't go in there often.

http://www.lulu.com/content/legacy-lulu ... 11/9590986

Because I love you guys so much, I have found an alternate website (the one I started with wasn't going to work) that you can order straight off (it's designed to do fundraising) and re-made the calendar in this new program tonight so I can have the promised upload for you.

I have set the price at the minimum so that I make no money off it whatsoever. Price is US$23.49 plus postage and handling. They seem to ship to pretty much anywhere worldwide. Even knew all the states of Australia which was a novel concept....

Premium calendar base stock, 13.5" x 19", coil binding, white interior paper (100# weight), full-colour interior ink... yadda yadda.... Not as many cool design options as Momento :cry: and not as easy to edit photo size and orientation etc so one or two of the shots look a bit... odd... Have a look, if you like it, do it.

I have not used this company before and so have no idea of the print quality. They look like they should be ok, BUT the photos from the forum are relatively low resolution so may be less than perfect at large sizes. I also haven't been able to manage to open the PDF print preview file so haven't been able to check it.... Just making sure you know what you're buying.

I'll investigate other options for 2012, but I wanted to get the 2011 one up and running.

If you all really really hate it then I can unpublish it and find some more options but that just means you might be waiting a little while longer. Up to you.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

With that great silver JB to start off 2011 where do I place my order ???
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL