Wow I'm out of here.

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Wow I'm out of here.

Post by Vulpes »

Amazing isnt it, I pay to get a product. HCCA is impossible to contact, he takes more than 11 weeks, makes up lies about who slowed down the process and you all start bagging me out and calling me childish ? I waited weeks and weeks and weeks and still no product and you all believe his lies. This forum sure has changed since it started when I was around several years ago. I wont be back your, it seems anybody with integrity here just gets flamed and lies are believed by some shonk. See you all later, no actually I wont because I wont ever be back. Amazing how low this community has sunk.
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

Hey, it's very disappointing to read this stuff!!

I have basically skim read what's been going on with these decals from time to time, and from memory
only a few have responded. So I think the majority of us feel this is a stupid issue gone out of hand.

I remember SA member, Bitza having a huge drama with these decals a year or two ago!!

I have decided to stay out as I've had positive dealings with Sam, and to a greater extent, You.

I've gotta say, I commend you on taking on a full on (and sometimes stressful) project in restoring the white JA Starion,
and like MOST of us know, will have it finished to a high quality.
I would hope you could share your achievements with all on the forum.

I'm happy to help out whenever you need.

:beer Mal

PS. Administrators....Please delete this post by Vulpes!!!!!
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

Mate, don't go on the belief that most on here are the same. You have spoken to me a few times and I know a heap of others here and all seem to be genuine good blokes with a passion for Starions. Don't let this issue ruin it for you, past history lets just move on and enjoy the forum. Hope you stay around. Cheers Steve
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

have fun :)
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
bigd
Enthusiast

Re: Wow I'm out of here.

Post by bigd »

Vulpes wrote: and you all start bagging me out and calling me childish ?
Mate relax. I haven't taken sides here and have read both apparent sides of the story. Don't include the vast majority of members here who are staying on the sidelines in a generalisation.
Vulpes wrote: and you all believe his lies.
Again mate just relax. Most here aren't bothering with passing judgement on the situation.
Vulpes wrote: it seems anybody with integrity here just gets flamed
Vulpes wrote: Amazing how low this community has sunk.
It's sad that you feel this way. I for one think this is one of the most supportive forums out there. Don't let one bad experience cloud your judgement, you obviously have a lot to add to the forum and a number of people here appreciate and enjoy your input.

You've really got to take a step back and look at the situation. A post like this insults a lot of members who have only made positive contributions to the forum. Your reaction is understandable but perhaps not fully justified. Not telling you what to do or how to act but your all inclusive generalised statements don't do the best job at helping you here.

My 2 c
TOMSUN
Group buy King

Post by TOMSUN »

:cry: LOL
1985 JB Starion #157
S0LJAH
I love starions

Post by S0LJAH »

all of us that didnt think u were childish before certainly do now :x
tri26t
I love starions

Post by tri26t »

I too think anyone can have a SHIT of a week and
then vent on forums.
but when all is said and done I`ll buy the first beer :drunks :drunks :drunks
and we`ll go on as normal ay ???

STARION BROTHERS by choice.
TORQUES-CHEAP.
crshbndct
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by crshbndct »

this one'll get locked and reposted again too i bet.

from what i hear, he lost more money than you.
the one slinging mud always looks the fool.
however, i hope you stay in teh comunity. i dont believe either story btw, as it doesnt really affect me.

its easter.
share the luv.
3 Most Important Sayings of Motor Car Racing:
1)"To Finish First, First You Must Finish" - Jackie Stewart
2)"For Speed, Add Lightness" - Colin Chapman
3)"Hondas Are Gay" - Valentino Rossi
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Ok just to clear up, I think I was the main one posting back, I never took sides, just tried to smooth out the uproar. This is exactly what I was trying to prevent, but it looked like it happened anyway.

Again no side taken, but I think the more people we lose the worst off the community is in the long run. People should relax. I know I get hit hard sometimes. But I don't let it bother me.
hcca
Enthusiast king

Re: Wow I'm out of here.

Post by hcca »

Vulpes wrote:I waited weeks and weeks and weeks and still no product and you all believe his lies.
I've revised what I was about to write as I don't see the point, but I do have an issue with the claims of non-receivership that are being made and the cheat/liar slander. Everything that I quoted on has been received by him. His own posts confirm that in other threads. Sometimes you just come across people in life who are impossible to deal with and nothing you do can fix that.

Feb 5th is when the decisions were made on colours etc.
Mar 6th is when they were posted.
Mar 9th is when he let me know that parts were missing.

Everything since has been about the extra stuff that I was doing for free and to be fair I told him at the beginning of this process that it would take a while.

I'm not trying to claim I am guilt free - I definitely could have done things faster, but I have had a lot of stuff on this year and sometimes things get out of control. I also didn't realise that I would need to make design changes to the file before I took the job on. I have been slow in the past, no denial, but I have always fulfilled my obligations. I am now making any future stuff on here (if there is any!) my ultimate priority as I value this community and don't like being thought of as unreliable.

I have been on this forum since the Bishiboys days and have a Starion that I have been "working" on for nearly 10 years and have participated in some events over the years so i'm sad that all this shit has happened, especially since I thought that I was helping someone out.
dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

don't beat yourself up about it Sam yes there are definitely difficult people out there. It's funny how Vulpes's story changes, he contradicts himself first saying what he received was wrong, and then now that he hasn't received anything at all.

He's been told to stop acting childish and yet he keeps posting up these new threads. Vulpes get the picture - stop posting up more threads!
ImageImage
E39A Galant VR-4 Evolution | A164A Eterna GSR | 6G72 RWD Conversion Forum
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Vulpes. We are all very interested in your project, would like to see pics of your progress and the finished product.
I urge you to reconsider leaving, I know you have a lot of knowledge and would like to see you continue to participate on the forum.

That said, I locked your topic as it was probably going to head into a major slanging match. You said your peace, and HCCA replied. I locked it before everybody else chimed in for or against.

If you still have issues, please take them up off the board. HCCA obviously sees posts here and is aware of your greivances. I'm sure you can both come to some sort of amicable agreement, or at least cohabitate here.

I am not taking sides, nor will I, as we are all as afflicted with Starionitis. To all, I will let this topic run, but as soon as it gets too unruly, it will be locked.

Thanks
Alspos
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

Good call Al :pimp