WARNING TO EVERYBODY HERE ABOUT HCCA

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Vulpes
almost postwhore

WARNING TO EVERYBODY HERE ABOUT HCCA

Post by Vulpes »

Seeing as how you dont check your PM's are you sending me my decals within the next week ( that would make it 11 weeks ) or not. I want to pull the decals I have on so far this easter if they are not coming ? Yes or no ?
Last edited by Vulpes on Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

Dude, i've sent you a pm. What are you trying to achieve here?
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

What am I trying to achieve ? I kind of thought that was pretty obvious. Im trying to achieve recieving the products I paid for, finishing my car and now Im being accused by you of being the one for slowing down this process. Calling me childish in your PM's is kind of strange as well, I havent callen you any names, sworn at you, ranted or raved I am simply asking for you to complete your end of the bargain. Now you blame me for the delay saying it;s because I took so long to choose the colour ? I didnt respond to Pm's ? This is why its taken 11 weeks. I also guess the main thing I am trying to achieve here is to stop some of the younger blokes here on the forum from falling into the same trap as me and they no doubt can not aford to lose their money like I can. I post here so that that people know what it is really like dealing with you. Now your true colours are being shown Sam by calling me childish, by blaming me and now surprise surprise refusing to supply my product. WARNING DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM SAM. HE IS A LIAR, UNRELAIABLE, A CHEAT AND A THIEF. How's that mate, childish enough for you, or perhaps just the truth.
Cheers, I'm off to destroy $125 bucks worth of half finished useless decals from my car I've spent 6 months rebulding.
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

Let's get the story straight shall we because you're determined to destroy my name for some reason. Your post above is exactly the reason I called you childish.

Vulpes contacts me asking to make the side decals for the car. I quote him based off the file on this forum, which I took a look at and to me it looked to be fine. The quote I gave was a pretty basic amount which really only covered the actual cost of producing the decals - he asks for 3 sets which totals $120+postage.

There is then about 3 or so weeks where we send a few pm's backwards and forwards about colours etc - Vulpes has been very quick to point out that I have been slow in responding to pm's, but what he has failed to mention is that some of his responses here have taken over a week, and in one or two cases I had to follow up myself because I hadn't received a response.

Anyway, eventually that gets sorted out and I start work on them. I then find out that the file needs some modification - it's not technically wrong, just that I can produce a better product by modifying some colour bleeds etc. That takes time, plus I wasn't expecting to have to do it so I didn't really have the time allocated. I then spend a few days doing a few cuts to get it right - a few minor errors and things I wasn't happy with that had to be fixed, but each one required a full recut which is several metres of wasted vinyl each time.

I then ask for Vulpe's postal address - he takes about a week to respond. They were posted the next day. He then contacts me to say that two pieces are missing - they are missing from the file so it wasn't my fault, and I had no reason to suspect that they weren't there. I apologise and offer to make the extra pieces at no charge. This obviously requires measuring off the car and making sure the sizing is all correct and comparative to the other pieces so again, this takes time. At the same time, Vulpes asks if I can do the rear hatch decal - again, I say that I will throw this in at no extra cost. This was probably about 3 weeks ago and I did say that it would take a while to get it right.

Then this bullshit starts because I have apparently ripped him off, despite the fact that I have provided exactly what was quoted on and have now offered to complete the rest free of charge. He's now pissed because I said that his behaviour was childlike by starting multiple forum threads claiming that he's been "ripped off" and that I don't appreciate it.

I have been offering a few Starion products on these forums for years now and I have been doing all of it at a substantial discount purely because I am a fellow Starion owner - I make very little if anything off most of the jobs I do here. I know that there have been a few times that I have been a bit slow, but I always deliver and I often do custom jobs for people without any extra cost. If I piss anyone off, I try to make it right, but i'm completely over it in this case and at this point i'm thinking that it would be easier to just withdraw any services from here.

So this is my question to the forum - should I stop offering stuff here?

I will still follow through on completing Vulpe's order despite his post above - I have never refused to supply anything as he claims. I will also post a correction to the design file when it's done so that anyone else can use it.

Actually, I just read all of the other posts that he has made about me - you're a real piece of work Vulpes.
dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

Hey Sam thanks for providing your side of the ordeal, unfortunately you get some people out there who share differing views on which is an ideal time frame.

Interesting to know that Vulpes has conveniently left out the fact that you did provide the decals he asked to be done, relatively promptly given the work which had to be done.

I think there's probably just been a lack of communication all round.

Vulpes your last bagging thread got deleted, why did you feel the need to create another one even more slanderous? I think we are all aware there has been a sour trade but I do agree you are being childish and not handling the matter in a mature way.
ImageImage
E39A Galant VR-4 Evolution | A164A Eterna GSR | 6G72 RWD Conversion Forum
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Thanks Gents.