HCCA's ( Sam's ) whereabouts

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Vulpes
almost postwhore

HCCA's ( Sam's ) whereabouts

Post by Vulpes »

Does anybody know how i can get in touch with sam. I know he must be busy and i am trying not to hassle him but he is REALLY hard to contact. My car is finished but it only has half the decals on each side as some where missing. Do I just give up and blow off my money and pull off the decals that are half on now ? I wish I knew, cant seem to get a response from him.
JD_Stazza_Brendan
almost postwhore

Post by JD_Stazza_Brendan »

Id like to know as well.. Have paid for 2 dash kits ages ago and havnt seen them,
-JA Starion with JD bits , Forged engine, Heaps of mods (parked up)
-BFII XR6 Turbo Ute , Here comes 400hp for 2k :p
-77 Mazda 323 drag car. 13bt rotary project.

Yes i have too many toys.
SOHC POWER
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

yes, i paid my money many many weeks ago :(
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

This happened to me too, but i managed to get him after i said i would get on the forums and share my experiences. He even offered a $20 discount for taking so long.

I think you will find he just doesn't check his pm's much.
JD_Stazza_Brendan
almost postwhore

You happen to have a contact number or current email?

SOHC POWER
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

I find it hard to believe he doesnt check his PM's. I think it's a case of ignoring them, after all it does give you a dirty great flag when you log in. C'mon Sam whats the go, sounds like people here are getting a bit annoyed. This is supposed to be a community where we all get on and help each other.
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

Hi guys,

I actually haven't really been around this site for a while. I've been incredibly busy with personal stuff and most of the requests i've been getting from here have been custom orders and very time consuming, hence the delays. It's never been my intention to piss anyone off.

The e-mail address that I registered on this site is actually an address that I rarely check as it usually gets over 200 spam e-mails a day. I have now changed it (yes I know I should have done this before).

Vulpes, as mentioned in pm's, I was unaware that the design file on this site was missing parts - I also had to completely redraw everything from scratch anyway as I wanted to improve the quality. I am also currently drawing up the missing parts but again it's time consuming and requires quite a bit of adjusting, redraws and recuts which will actually end up costing me more in material wastage than what you paid me in the first place, so i'm losing out on this, but I always finish what I start even if I am a bit slow.

JD_Stazza, I sent you a pm on Friday (I think) because I got them back as a 'return to sender'. They have been posted again as I have mentioned.

Anyway, message heard - I will improve communication here and apologies to all I have inconvenienced.
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

:o He is alive :o
JD_Stazza_Brendan
almost postwhore

hcca wrote:Hi guys,
JD_Stazza, I sent you a pm on Friday (I think) because I got them back as a 'return to sender'. They have been posted again as I have mentioned.

Anyway, message heard - I will improve communication here and apologies to all I have inconvenienced.
No PM to me? Maybe my brother Matty?
Can you confirm the address you sent them to please. I generally dont have any problems receiving packages. Ive been getting about 2 a week at the moment.

SOHC POWER
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

Yes, sorry, to Matty. Have confirmed address - don't know what the issue was (just returned with a sticker on it 'return to sender' with the 'undeliverable' box ticked). Sent registered post - maybe it didn't get collected in time and got sent back?? They should have left a collection card though. I hate it when this stuff happens - makes me look like a dodgy bastard :(
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

a current email address that you actually check might be nice too for those who have paid you so they can keep in touch.
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

Already have, thanks.
reedys1
Dorifto!

Post by reedys1 »

hey guys my 2 cents worth i got my dash kit no worries from hcca and they work good and are of a good quality. took a little while but he did follow through and came up with the goods. just my 2 cents worth. :beer :beer
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

I dont have any problems with the quality, he does a great job. He just needs to keep people informed and keep in contact with them. 9 weeks and counting.
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

Deleted, its not worth it.