Widebodys In Aus

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

So this guy did the JA->widebody conversion before LxS, eh? :D

There are more widebodies in Aus than I thought.

Car sounds good, widebodywoody :)
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
Black JA
'throw me a frickin' bone here'

Post by Black JA »

link doesnt work dude.....I SOOOO wanna see that stazza of urs mate, i'm in melbourne too
BlAcK Ja KnIgHtRiDeR
mrb1
gtpumps.com.au

Post by mrb1 »

WidebodyWoody,
let me know how the T04 conversion goes. I am thinking of doing that to mine. If you can take some photo's of the bits you use I would appreciate it. What exhaust manifold are you using for the Garrett turbo?
It would be interesting if you could do some before and after dyno runs.
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

I've never seen one in the flesh either.

One time when my mate saw a widebody was the day of my 21st party, and he called me up and told me he was following a widebody staz. I told him to try and get his attention and invite him to my party, but he lost him :(
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Try again

Post by WidebodyWoody »

http://www.geocities.com/widebodywoody/pics.htm
Since last night, I have decided to get a new engine management system instead of the MAF translator. If you want to have a look at the MAF translator go to: http://www.extrememotorsports.com/g1cat/ecu.htm and scroll down.

My mechanic made his JA about 2 years ago, I was talking to alexis about it quite a while ago and she wanted to buy it before she done the work to hers, I was the one after parts for my JA that needed new guards and stuff. To be completely honest. I prefer LXS's yellow JA widebody then the white one. But he has got everything slowly into it. He has the Widebody tail lights, full interior ect. The car used to be a genuine Ralli-art starion but the roll cage and guages and interoir was given to one of our friends Anthony and he has it in his white starion which he built with the roll cage and Garrett T3 turbo for rallying. Anyway, I will let you know what I get.

My main objective is to beat my brothers done up Nissan ET turbo which now is running at 150hp at the wheels on 6psi. He is still running it in after getting extensive work done to the engine and turbo and EMS.

Woody
starion.gsrvr
OoOhhh BabY

widebody

Post by starion.gsrvr »

i think there are less widebodies than thought as my 2 have been counted here around 7 times.the pommie car is the light blue car as special effect paint..the white 1 is the wrecked 1 that is also the mechanics 1 that is also the 1 with evo motor that never got fitted..
sydney meet sounds good if any going from brissy maybe meet for a midnight run with radar detectors of corse.