Guys come on

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
4gpwr
I love starions

Guys come on

Post by 4gpwr »

The tech stuff is dull, isnt there any one that has a good topic to talk about. I have got a very few intellegent answers from my topics.I know some have been silly questions.But no one is writing any good shit.
4Gs Rule
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

Good point & well made sir.

Thanks for your valued input and I will endeavour to mend my techical queries on this forum.

Yours sincerely
Roger
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
FST4RD
almost postwhore

Post by FST4RD »

I'm guessing most things have been covered.... you could try the search function and get excited over them?
Sold - 1987 Mitsubishi Starion GSR V DASH
Current - 1995 Subaru Legacy TT SW
- 1983 Mitsubishi Starion
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

hahaha you crack me up.

Some it depends what kind of technical stimulation you require there. Alot of technical threads have been made which are directed towards certain topics. There is a DOHC thread but it isn't too technical yet. Mostly pieced together stuff. Dave was going to do a proper one soonish. But if you are after good technical information regarding something. Ask for it in a good and well explained manner, and IF anyone knows, they should be able to answer you. If not, ask a proper shop.

Remember the majority of us are backyward bandits. We don't do this for a living unlike some like Dave and Flav. :beer
bigd
Enthusiast

Re: Guys come on

Post by bigd »

4gpwr wrote:But no one is writing any good shit.
It's not a gossip column. If you've got a problem you want discussion on post it. I'm sorry I haven't been spending my time thinking up thread topics for the Technical section lately, I'll endeavour to change my attitude so you've got something to read each time you log on.
TOMSUN
Group buy King

Post by TOMSUN »

This is one of the best forums around because it's not full of pages of crap. No point having a 20 page thead if it is full of crap and opinions with no substance.
1985 JB Starion #157
TomVR4
I love starions

Post by TomVR4 »

TOMSUN wrote: because it's not full of pages of crap
except for all of 4gpwr's topics
G6E Falcon Turbo (stock)
XJ Jeep Cherokee (5" lift, muddies, lockers etc)
4gpwr
I love starions

Post by 4gpwr »

except for all of 4gpwr's topics[/quote] Mr Tom vr4 have you ever laid a spanner on your car i have worked for alot of high profile work shops for the last ten years and built some of the fastest cars of their type from drag cars to drift cars and others. Open that little mind of yours and be open to suggestion as for my threads i had to keep it simple and stupid just for people like you could relate to maby I should get to the point faster, but everything most of you talk about doing, i have done a few times over.I just like to see different opions.The only good ansewers i have got ,have been from the workshops that write on this forum.Not from students like you.Next time you take your dohc Starion to melb let me know so my Ja can tear you a new arsehole, strait line only.
4Gs Rule
NachoMan
nearly postwhore

Post by NachoMan »

4gpwr wrote:except for all of 4gpwr's topics
Mr Tom vr4 have you ever laid a spanner on your car i have worked for alot of high profile work shops for the last ten years and built some of the fastest cars of their type from drag cars to drift cars and others. Open that little mind of yours and be open to suggestion as for my threads i had to keep it simple and stupid just for people like you could relate to maby I should get to the point faster, but everything most of you talk about doing, i have done a few times over.I just like to see different opions.The only good ansewers i have got ,have been from the workshops that write on this forum.Not from students like you.Next time you take your dohc Starion to melb let me know so my Ja can tear you a new arsehole, strait line only.[/quote]

:roll:

Oh, that's right, I'm supposed to think of something technical to discuss.
How about...
the specific weight/strength/heat resistance of stainless steel vs. titanium?
:P
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

4gpwr wrote:Mr Tom vr4 have you ever laid a spanner on your car i have worked for alot of high profile work shops for the last ten years and built some of the fastest cars of their type from drag cars to drift cars and others. Open that little mind of yours and be open to suggestion as for my threads i had to keep it simple and stupid just for people like you could relate to maby I should get to the point faster, but everything most of you talk about doing, i have done a few times over.I just like to see different opions.The only good ansewers i have got ,have been from the workshops that write on this forum.Not from students like you.Next time you take your dohc Starion to melb let me know so my Ja can tear you a new arsehole, strait line only.
:roll: We all have much respect for you. :roll:
benny
I love starions

Post by benny »

seems more like he gets a kick out of arguing and waving his e-penis around...

4gpwr wrote:
Mr Tom vr4 have you ever laid a HAND on your SPANNER, i have DREAMED ABOUT working for alot of high profile work shops for the last ten years and WANKED OVER some of the fastest cars of their type from drag cars to drift cars and others. Open that little mind of yours and be open to suggestion as for my threads i had to keep it simple and stupid CAUSE I CAN HARDLY SPELL , but everything most of you talk about doing, i have SPANKED OVER a few times over.I just like to see different WAYS TO STROKE IT. The only good ansewers i have got ,have been from the workshops that write on this forum.Not from students like you.Next time you take your dohc Starion to melb let me know so my Ja can tear you a new arsehole, strait line only CAUSE I CAN'T REALLY DRIVE.

now dude sit down, shut up and open your mind!! especially before offloading your days worth of crap.. these guys don't need it, E-rant on a gamers forum or take up playing WOW .......
Nosaki Faki
I like starions

Post by Nosaki Faki »

[quote][/quote]Next time you take your dohc Starion to melb let me know so my Ja can tear you a new arsehole, strait line only.

Now I'm convinced, IT REALLY IS ROGER!!
If at first you don't succeed, maybe skydiving just wasn't your sport!
FST4RD
almost postwhore

Post by FST4RD »

Just amazing how bad his/her spelling is.... also when you put a full stop at the end of a sentence you put a space after it like this. See the space :roll:
Sold - 1987 Mitsubishi Starion GSR V DASH
Current - 1995 Subaru Legacy TT SW
- 1983 Mitsubishi Starion
spinners
I like starions

Post by spinners »

Mr Tom vr4 have you ever laid a spanner on your car i have worked for alot of high profile work shops for the last ten years and built some of the fastest cars of their type from drag cars to drift cars and others. Open that little mind of yours and be open to suggestion as for my threads i had to keep it simple and stupid just for people like you could relate to maby I should get to the point faster, but everything most of you talk about doing, i have done a few times over.I just like to see different opions.The only good ansewers i have got ,have been from the workshops that write on this forum.Not from students like you.Next time you take your dohc Starion to melb let me know so my Ja can tear you a new arsehole, strait line only.[/quote]

Just under 100 post in under a month POST"""""COUGH"""""WHORE :roll:
Last edited by spinners on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
silo
Enthusiast

Post by silo »

I SEE THE SPACE :o

Silashastenyearsexperiencewithrealfastcars......... Am i cool now?