Anyone heard from hcca?

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
BrendanUK
[P] Plater austaz

Anyone heard from hcca?

Post by BrendanUK »

Firstly I want to make it clear that I'm not accusing anyone of anything Just be interested to know if anyone Has heard from "hcca" or actually knows/see's him? real name Sam.

He's doing me some custom gauges for my starion and, payment was sent on the 12 august, Two week's later i asked if he'd received payment and how he was getting on with them and i got this e-mail:

Yes, I have received it, thanks. Sorry for not getting back to you
before - I am a long way behind with things right now so I'm really busy
trying to get back on top of everything.

I will get onto them as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Sam.

I sent another e-mail a few days ago and still heard nothing. If there's a reason I've not had them yet fair enough it'd just be nice to know whats going on. Can any one help?
Starion VR4
almost postwhore

Post by Starion VR4 »

Yea man don't worry, I contacted him a week ago, he is really snowed under, I have asked him for a set of background gauges for my Nissan Patrol & he told me it would take him 2 months minimum!!, but he would prefer not to take it on as he is so busy. I have found him to be very honest & have never heard of him stitching any1 up, did u PM him via here or contact him via his personal e-mail? If U don't hear from him in a week, PM me & I will personally phone him..... :beer

30PSI,2.4L! Wolf 3D Ver 4. VR4 Head.
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

Still here - I have sent you an e-mail. Sorry for not replying sooner!
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

will back up Starion VR4 - Sam (hcca) is an honest guy. My dealings with him and have been AAA+
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

I'm pretty slow sometimes though :)
BrendanUK
[P] Plater austaz

Post by BrendanUK »

Just wanted to say Sam E-mailed me today, So thank you Sam, i did reply.

Good to know that in the recent light of Oscar seeming to run off with peoples money there is still some trust worthy people around. :beer