I got banned from a f*****t from STARQUESTCLUB

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

ProZac wrote:Kit, it looks like the only reason you posted there was for an ego boost. Don't get me wrong man, im sure your car is really really expensive, but did you buy it for yourself to enjoy, or for other people to go "wow!" and worship you?
Pardon me mate but you are f.....g RUDE. How dare you make a claim like that against some one you have no idea about or even a clue as to what his passion involves. Maybe I am over reacting to your innapropriate post but I know Garry is too much of a descent person to 'react' to that defermation.

I hope you reconsider your actions in future and consider the way your comments can be interpreted.

Just for the record I know that I build a car for self expression and to feel good about what it is and the buzz of having people appreciate it - ego boost as you stated. Don't be ashamed of what you have Garry and congrats for doing something different.

I hope when I have finished my Starion that you appreciate it and maybe show a bit of respect rather than your latest episode of jealousy. :x :x :x
Last edited by groupAralliart on Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Glen GSR III
guess its me thats broke

Post by Glen GSR III »

Yeah, but its pretty bad when i and probably many other forum users can quote almost exactly how much you spent your and stereo from your post highlighting these facts...

.No one cares how much you spent. Yes, you have a nice car, but is there any need to parade the price tag around in front of everyone?
82 GSR III starion (respray nearly complete!)
83 JA Starion...Daily Driver
01 KTM 520 trail bike (reason the staz isnt finished yet)
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

Glen GSR III wrote:Yeah, but its pretty bad when i and probably many other forum users can quote almost exactly how much you spent your and stereo from your post highlighting these facts...

.No one cares how much you spent. Yes, you have a nice car, but is there any need to parade the price tag around in front of everyone?
I was the dumbest kid at school there was no one dumber than me i got the lowest marks at school kids used to throw their rotten sandwiches at me i was very close to being metally retarded now i clean up piss, shit and vomit if i can do it so can you Glen.
i was once asked, (that was once asked) how much my sterio cost so i told them he didn't believe me sold i broke it down for him one post over a year ago and thats it try to find another post ask me how much my engine costs because i don't have a fucking clue.

The moral to this is to work hard and clean up shit :beer
1982 Ja single cam 4g63 342.6bhp @ the wheels full show car imaculate
1985 Jb Fully stock original imaculate
2005 Ford Transit Jumbo & 2008 transit mwb
2008 VW Caddy Maxi 2006 hiiace commuter
2010 Toyota pardon kakadu and 2011 hiiace
2010 and 2013 VW Crafter 50 OH
2012 GLX R triton
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

groupAralliart wrote:
ProZac wrote:Kit, it looks like the only reason you posted there was for an ego boost. Don't get me wrong man, im sure your car is really really expensive, but did you buy it for yourself to enjoy, or for other people to go "wow!" and worship you?
Pardon me mate but you are fucking RUDE. How dare you make a claim like that against some one you have no idea about or even a clue as to what his passion involves. Maybe I am over reacting to your innapropriate post but I know Garry is too much of a descent person to 'react' to that defermation.

I hope you reconsider your actions in future and consider the way your comments can be interpreted.

Just for the record I know that I build a car for self expression and to feel good about what it is and the buzz of having people appreciate it - ego boost as you stated. Don't be ashamed of what you have Garry and congrats for doing something different.

I hope when I have finished my Starion that you appreciate it and maybe show a bit of respect rather than your latest episode of jealousy. :x :x :x
I know what Gary's passion involves, he just told me - Starions. Starions fall under the catagory of one of my passions, which is cars in general. I appreciate his car, it's cool and all, and I also appreciate yours right now, as I love watching cool car projects from around the world come to fruition.

I suppose my comments were a little rude, yes, but I'm not wrong. His posts on the starquest forums are classic forum trolling of an almost cordiaking level, and I'm not surprised he got banned.

Gary, I've got no beef with you at all, I dont know you one bit and haven't had anthing to do with you personally. But if your going to make a thread like this about getting banned for what you've posted, your putting yourself up for public scrutiny, and I'm just posting it like I see it.

Man im glad none of us are in America however, that place is just going fucking loco these days!
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

You wouldn't bring swear words into Decoy's home, nor my workplace without repercussions!

This is Decoy's house.

You don't have to agree, but you will adhere... Oh yes, you will adhere.

You're all banned! mwahaha :twisted:
_

Post by OLD FART »

decoy wrote:You wouldn't bring swear words into Decoy's home, nor my workplace without repercussions!

This is Decoy's house.

I'm with you Deeks no profanities & nude belly buttons in Oldies house either :glare: LOL LOL LOL
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

OLD FART wrote:
decoy wrote:You wouldn't bring swear words into Decoy's home, nor my workplace without repercussions!

This is Decoy's house.

I'm with you Deeks no profanities & nude belly buttons in Oldies house either :glare: LOL LOL LOL
Pants on please Rad rofl
2012 GLX R triton
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Kitt, all of us starion owners are close to being mentally retarded :)
2JA's
Big Dorifto

Post by 2JA's »

So would I be right in saying Kitt is the real Kenny rofl Now I gotta ask if you've ever pumped shit into someones car :twisted:
Where will it end
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

I'm pumped alot of crap into my car rofl
2012 GLX R triton
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

kit wrote:I'm pumped alot of crap into my car rofl

Some might say that it's full to the brim & overflowing only when you are in it rofl
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

just to clarify gaz, they werent bagging your car, they just mentioned it in another thread where there was a kafuffle about some chick in a bikini on a starion in a car show...

anyways, guys u have no reason to bag garry, i'm sure a few of u are jealous as to how much he was able to spend on his starion build up, as am i, but hey, if you've got it spare wouldnt you? he does it for himself, i mean if he was doing it to please others then wouldnt he own a bombed out commodore or something? seeing as they're the most popular car with young yobbos and dickheads?? the man has a genuine passion for the car, who gives a flying fuck what he has had to sacrifice along the way to get it where it is, we can all appreciate it, right? :roll:
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
TomVR4
I love starions

Post by TomVR4 »

yeah i wish i had money... but a loan should soon fix that!
G6E Falcon Turbo (stock)
XJ Jeep Cherokee (5" lift, muddies, lockers etc)
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

Question Redzone do you have a clue how much my engine costs seen i like to tell everyone how much i spend on my starions because i don't have a clue do you know. :D
2012 GLX R triton
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

kit wrote:Question Redzone do you have a clue how much my engine costs seen i like to tell everyone how much i spend on my starions because i don't have a clue do you know. :D
It was all in the fine print :) :roll:
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63