Its judgment day-the monster is unleashed

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
Rogercordia
I like starions

Its judgment day-the monster is unleashed

Post by Rogercordia »

Ive finished modifying my dash cordia like before the new year,but its just the weather was to hot,or the events were cancelled,that i didnt race.
well i know its a hot day today and it could rain,but if it doesnt rain,its gona rip the track up.

I have driven the car where i live and i can honestly say that i estimate that the car on the first drag meet will do low 13 seconds.The power this car is making glues me and my whole body to my seat.

These are the specs of the car and engine and or Modifications.
ab cordia,1984,engine replaced with a -
Factory unmodified dash 12 valve engine
unmodified tc06
2.5 zorst from turbo
type 1 bov
Intercooler setup like my white gsr.THATS IT

plus it has still factory suspension.
Its gona be racing with 205/45/16 inch in front,factory wheels in rear,I believe im not gona get any traction.Ive bougth this car from ebay,cos i knew i can make it go so quick with this ic design.This car is immaculate.My aim is to beat 13.5,that is the time for me to beat as there are 2 highly moded dash cordias in the top 10 list that did 13.5,plus 1 doing 12.1.Boost wise i wont know cos it doesnt have a boost guage.
EXPECT THE UN EXPECTED
senior ding dong.
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

WOW. Let us all know how it goes hey.
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
Barney
Scorpion King

Post by Barney »

Good Luck. You must have about 300 hp to do a low 13

ASH
Get Stroked! 2.3ltr EVO engine
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

Barney wrote:Good Luck. You must have about 300 hp to do a low 13

ASH
pfft dont you know bends in your cooler piping cost hundreds of horsepower? :roll:

This is just silly now. I want to see a dyno sheet.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
Rogercordia
I like starions

wewer

Post by Rogercordia »

You know,the way things are going for me and my car,i dont really want to known what a dyno says anymore,the track at the wsid,the quatre mile times proves everything,i guess later when im happy ill do a dyno.

It stopped raining,the drags are still on.thanks for d support and praise.i will definetly let youse know the results.You know me when somthing fantastic happens you are the first to know.
senior ding dong.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

And don't we know it.

By the way a DASH engine will throw out around 240-250hp on 13 psi.. but let me guess your running 16psi or something silly.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Enjoy your night of drag racing, Roger as you will be the only one there, racing in the car park. :D

"Auto One Wicked Wednesday & Burnouts
Jan 11 , 2006
Gates Open 5pm, Racing from 6pm, Burnouts 9pm.
3pm UPDATE - Storm has caused damage to the venue. Event is postponed until NEXT Wednesday Night
."
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Has anyone seen any proof of any of rogers feats yet? Didn't think so.

Get over it. </bait>
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

NXTIME wrote:Enjoy your night of drag racing, Roger as you will be the only one there, racing in the car park. :D

"Auto One Wicked Wednesday & Burnouts
Jan 11 , 2006
Gates Open 5pm, Racing from 6pm, Burnouts 9pm.
3pm UPDATE - Storm has caused damage to the venue. Event is postponed until NEXT Wednesday Night
."
its not like i dont have the number there,i rang after the rain storm and they said it was still on,later my towie told me the event was cancelled due to track damage caused by the rain storm,its not like i dont check up,anyway next wedsday it will debut.if its not raining,ive waited months to race and its very near.
senior ding dong.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Thanks for the update roger, couldnt live without u.
hoongirl
Ace Girl Retraction

Post by hoongirl »

fr335tyl3r wrote:Has anyone seen any proof of any of rogers feats yet? Didn't think so.
Well we saw him jump the lights twice and both times run consistant 16+ second passes. Does that count? LOL
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

Yeah, then we tried to grace him with our presence but he'd already gone home. Guess he was happy with 2 jump starts.
Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

hoongirl wrote:
fr335tyl3r wrote:Has anyone seen any proof of any of rogers feats yet? Didn't think so.
Well we saw him jump the lights twice and both times run consistant 16+ second passes. Does that count? LOL
tell me the date of the event,cos i will look at my time slips for the reason,1 drag meet i did remove my intercooler pipes,so my car was not intercooled,it performed like crap,15.5 at best,10 psi,also there was lots of times were i backed off,hey i did a 30 second pass once.
senior ding dong.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

The magical time slips eh roger. Didn't you send them to someone on the forum? Strange how they never got them eh?
Rogercordia
I like starions

rftrg

Post by Rogercordia »

the person did get them,its just dat that person is so busy,posting them up.Its been so many months since i raced my white gsr,ill race sooner or later.My red car is now my new weapon on the street.so people theres gona be stories.

You know what i find amasing,how oftern do you see a drag car being towed by the same make car,eg last wed i towed my red car by tailer,howoftern do you see a RX3 towing a rx3,how oftern do you see a starion towing another starion,i bet its somthing alot of people didnt see before,My white gsr towing the dash,thats dedication.
senior ding dong.