help please

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

help please

Post by SIRIUS »

ok.. this happens when i am in a racey mood.. if i am giving it to my car.. after i calm down an am drivng normal.. it feels like its running out of juice... it will die. will have to pull over an keep the revs up for it to go back to normal...
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF VIP 318 Fireball
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

---------- THE MOPAR MAN ----------
WIDEST_1
[L] Plates

Post by WIDEST_1 »

Hey there, i'm new to the site just sussing it out. Anyway i suggest you remove your dissy cap and check the insulation of internal wires incase it's getting to hot or melted,via the vac. advance diaframe being over booooossttted & hot.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Go back to your shitbox Holden belmont kingswood with them abbo wheels WIDEST_1. Its blocking my driveway.
Your T.P.S is out...
AB
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by AB »

flav wrote:Go back to your shitbox Holden belmont kingswood with them abbo wheels WIDEST_1. Its blocking my driveway.
Your T.P.S is out...
Good one.... :roll:
I hope I'm missing something here and that was based on more then that one post otherwise :roll: ....

Anyway, just want to clarify, your cars runs sweet all the time except after being driven hard? So if you were to just drive around normally you'd never notice it? If thats the case it might be heat soak. Do you have an intercooler? More specifically a small one?
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

yeah, its a thing thats going...and his T.P.S. may well be out, or Injector dribble or vac leak or timing issue with stuck weights in the distributor or the distributor module or the module wiring like the boy said....or some form of heatsoak, but i find thats not much of an issue with these babys and his description as far as an air/fuel thing goes. Also make sure u have a good fuel filter on that baby.
WIDEST_1
[L] Plates

Post by WIDEST_1 »

how many times has the Premier towed or assisted roadside the afformentioned particular models, inc. ones decorating 100yr old trees. proof is in the tasting. What's this t.p.s gadjet
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

When it actually goes u mean?... LOL
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Do you find that after stabbing your foot and reaching boost your car may die when you take your foot off, I get this sometimes, sounds similar, but myne will come back alive with the clutch being dragged in so I'm not sure if yours is just really fucked or whether it's two completely different things.