microtech lt8/ltx8 maps ?

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
filiboy
I like starions

microtech lt8/ltx8 maps ?

Post by filiboy »

Hi guys, I finished my starion project finally. However I bought a second hand microtech ltx8 from a rotary mazda rx7, but I cant find a base map in order to start my starion engine ? Do you have an idea where can I find base map ? thanks a lot !!
S0LJAH
I love starions

Post by S0LJAH »

think u have to send them back to microtech
filiboy
I like starions

Post by filiboy »

S0LJAH wrote:think u have to send them back to microtech
in Australia ? will it be possible with some ECU remapping electronics ?
S0LJAH
I love starions

Post by S0LJAH »

no idea sorry
all iv ever been told is that u shouldnt buy one with the wrong base map as it makes it a pain and usually not worth the price u save by the time u send it back to get remapped
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

Post by bigmoz »

you have to send it back to microtech there somewhere in NSW costs under 200 by the time your finished

moz
85 JB, forged, larger valves, ported and polished microtech, sonata mpi, td06 20g, intercooler, willwood brakes, koni suspention, 3.9LSD and more shit i cant remember

82 JA, blueprint SIRUS 4g63, dumped and a cooler 17's, exhaust... DEAD :(
big moz (chopyou@hotmail.com)
filiboy
I like starions

Re: ...

Post by filiboy »

bigmoz wrote:you have to send it back to microtech there somewhere in NSW costs under 200 by the time your finished

moz
I'll do it probably, just want to be sure that everything will be ok, cause I'm from Bulgaria and its a long way to the top : ))))))
ngats
[L] Plates

Post by ngats »

I have microtech running my starion with a good map.. what size injecters are you using??
82JA Starion,17in ROH 3 piece Rims Multipoint,MicrotechLTX8,AR .50 Garrett..3in Stanless exhaust 2.5in Intercooler 700cc injectors Wet Nitros Injected..LOVE IT :-)
filiboy
I like starions

Post by filiboy »

ngats wrote:I have microtech running my starion with a good map.. what size injecters are you using??
send you pm :beer