IMPORT vs AUS MANIFOLD (with pic)

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
boosted
I like starions

Post by boosted »

Switzerland, cold and theres abolutely no grip :x
But spring is comming.. The time to put the winter clothes back in the cupboard..

Try this link, there a lot of modified engines but enough with the original inlet.

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthrea ... engine+bay
MrBtchy
[P] Plates

Post by MrBtchy »

i saw one of these in the weekend. it's off a galant turbo(well thats what they're called in new zealand) . i don't know what differences it would make putting it on though.
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

the manifold you`re talkin about is from an import motor, not sure of its exact origin but its from japan anyway, the injection top hat has mikuni written on it, its very like the injection on a mazda factory turbo hb 929 with the fe engine, (same as mazda 626 gc turbo aswell). i used the mikuni inlet manifold from one of these import mitsubishi engines on my 13.9 second orange ja, without the mikuni tbi i might ad, as there`s no gain 2 be had from using that part, the throttle plate is same diameter(50mm) so yeah the large port inlet manifold DOES give u a gain... i have another one of these setups on another one of my cars, they came with the tc05 turbo non water cooled..... hope that helps!
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
sucka
I like starions more

Post by sucka »

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthrea ... engine+bay

Hmm, I find it interesting to see what some have these guys have done with the ECI style throttle body.
Anyone know if its worth any hp or if its just done for convenience?
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

OI Yoda, when u get back? i looked at that site for the turbos but me and shewring could not figure out what the hell you where talking about. please speak forwards.
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.