NO Start

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
kiwieurospec
Enthusiast

Post by kiwieurospec »

Because they weren't allowed in NZ, we are already full of them.
1985 Widebody Factory Four Wheel Steering
1986 Euro Spec-ABS,LSD etc
tony45
[P] Plater austaz

Post by tony45 »

kiwieurospec wrote:Because they weren't allowed in NZ, we are already full of them.
Aimed at OLd Fart and Kiwieurospec. Only

I have no intention of living in any other country than England,seen lots of countries,seen plenty of Brits. go abroard to live ,and can't wait to get back, this country is full to the brim ,and why has this country got so many other nationalities including Aussies ,and New Zealanders >>>
(we don't sack people from there jobs just because they are immigrants like some when things get tough ), nothing against any other race/creed or colour, but we have enough immigrants thanks,the biggest proportion are Yanks , funny that.Tony 45 only joking lol.
Time won't wait
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

Tony we have ex poms as neighbours who have been "back home " and couldn't get back to OZ fast enough IMHO they are "smart poms " :beer
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
kiwieurospec
Enthusiast

Post by kiwieurospec »

Sorry to offend mate it was a joke, my mums English and my brother lives in London.

Alot of the English that come here for the weather, less people etc go home within a year, they find it/us boring.
1985 Widebody Factory Four Wheel Steering
1986 Euro Spec-ABS,LSD etc
tony45
[P] Plater austaz

Post by tony45 »

kiwieurospec wrote:Sorry to offend mate it was a joke, my mums English and my brother lives in London.

Alot of the English that come here for the weather, less people etc go home within a year, they find it/us boring.
Apology accepted , I must admit I'm very sensitive when it comes to my country ,I am European (nearly ), as your brother will tell you we are a tolerant race ,and we know there is plenty of things wrong here , but the beer is good and we can get a decent cup of tea .Re gards Tony.
Time won't wait