Tech Articles?

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
FullOfPlasma
Lil' Dorifto

Tech Articles?

Post by FullOfPlasma »

Specifically the turbo rebuild, rims polishing, etc

All are giving me 404 not found?
"I've been really drunk in several major capital cities around the world, but Tokyo was the most fun...so far!"

VL's are for someone who can't afford a skyline but is willing to spend the cost of a GTR modifying it.
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
FullOfPlasma
Lil' Dorifto

Post by FullOfPlasma »

He was going to fix them last weekend 3 weeks ago?
"I've been really drunk in several major capital cities around the world, but Tokyo was the most fun...so far!"

VL's are for someone who can't afford a skyline but is willing to spend the cost of a GTR modifying it.
honest_jim
Dorifto!

Post by honest_jim »

i remember seeing a "how to" on making a short shifter using the original gear stick. Ive since had a search for it but with no luck. Does anyone have a link to it? thanjs
Starion 2000 EX.. bosch fuel pump, sard dumpvalve, knN drilled air box, Haltech F5 + 2 injectors, turbosmart FCD + Dual stage boost controller, tublar turbo header, turbo back 2.5" stainless exhaust 4.5" tip, Innovate MS wideband A/F meter.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

honest_jim wrote:i remember seeing a "how to" on making a short shifter using the original gear stick. Ive since had a search for it but with no luck. Does anyone have a link to it? thanjs
http://forums.austarion.com/viewtopic.php?t=426
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

What a lazy bastard...

Somehow during the move i've lost a few files... and for some reason don't have them on my hdd :S If anyone has the shiny rims one, big brakes, and the aussie manual (part 1-4 + wiring) email them to me please :D jastarion at hotmail.com

ALSO while i'm at it, if anyone has any docs or articles they want me to put up for everyone to access in the tech section, email away. I've got some time now with the 4 day w/e so mail away.

I've got half of prozacs eci tb rebuild guide, and half of Chris84s tappet guide as well if you guys wanna send them to me again. Also suspension parts guide 2 from merlin, was there a 1?
_