Its judgment day-the monster is unleashed

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

Rogercordia wrote:I ALMOST LOST CONTROL,but skill saved me.
FUCK U MAKE ME LAUGH ROGER!

dont tell me you were towing ur other cordial when u hit 3rds u lost control cause of the massive "Front Wheel drift" u did! casue of the unbeleive power your standard cordial makes with a FULL SICK intercooler setup!
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

iXNAY wrote:
Rogercordia wrote:I ALMOST LOST CONTROL,but skill saved me.
FUCK U MAKE ME LAUGH ROGER!

dont tell me you were towing ur other cordial when u hit 3rds u lost control cause of the massive "Front Wheel drift" u did! casue of the unbeleive power your standard cordial makes with a FULL SICK intercooler setup!
rofl rofl
Glen GSR III
guess its me thats broke

Post by Glen GSR III »

roger, why do u even come on this site? fair enough it can be a place to talk shit but it seems that that is all you use it for. With the amount of people constantly ripping on you why do you insist on posting your bullshit stories?
Rogercordia
I like starions

gbg

Post by Rogercordia »

when i said i almost lost control,i was not racing anything or anyone,its just that the load on the trailer was getting unstable at 60kms per hour.

I WAS NOT RACING.

yes i was driving my white car towing my red car,it was my first time,ive never towed a car before.max speed i could do safely was 60kms per hour,max power or boost was 10 psi,and i didnt use all of it.I DROVE THE CAR SLOWER THAN A MACK TRUCK.

I WAS NOT RACING,the trailer was moving abit sidways when i sort of accelarated to quickly,B4 u cuss get all facts right first.
senior ding dong.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Glen GSR III wrote:roger, why do u even come on this site? fair enough it can be a place to talk shit but it seems that that is all you use it for. With the amount of people constantly ripping on you why do you insist on posting your bullshit stories?
He likes the attention and your handing it to him on a plate.
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

I think it's official! Roger must front up and meet Cookie head on, no excuses or Cookie bans him again!? What you guys think!? If Roger wins, we all apologise, if Cookie wins... let's say, Roger can stay if he admits he was wrong and moves on to becoming a more productive member, or if he comes on and makes just ONE excuse, he's banned for life!? I feel this is an all round fair option for all parties involved! I'd even go so far as to say other members will offer to tow your car for you Roger!? The official "Judgement Day"! :beer
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

This sounds fair to me. If roger doesn't front, or doesn't win, he will be banned for life. Deal cookie?

I don't feel the need to apologise to him if he wins though, doesn't change the fact that he is a knob head.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

fr335tyl3r wrote:doesn't change the fact that he is a knob head.
LOL
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

I agree with you chunkhead

Great Idea :D
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

I wasn't disputing the fact that Roger is a knobhead, but merely stating the obvious! We all live in the real world where Roger doesn't win! That only happens in make believe land where Roger lives with the elves, fairies and eskimos! :D
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Hmm, I might even come to this track day.

You must be blind if you cant see the HUGE AMPOL truckstop on the Hume Highway just after the Crossroads and before the freeway, Rodger.

I will see you at wsid next week Rodger. I will race my Mitsubishi against yours. :D

My 4x4 will beat you to the 60' mark..we'll see what happens after that :D
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

i'll put up the $50 or whatever to get you in. im sure cokie or someone can spot you on the day and i can sort them out. deal?
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
cordialeader
Newcomer

Post by cordialeader »

chunkhead wrote:I think it's official! Roger must front up and meet Cookie head on, no excuses or Cookie bans him again!? What you guys think!? If Roger wins, we all apologise, if Cookie wins... let's say, Roger can stay if he admits he was wrong and moves on to becoming a more productive member, or if he comes on and makes just ONE excuse, he's banned for life!? I feel this is an all round fair option for all parties involved! I'd even go so far as to say other members will offer to tow your car for you Roger!? The official "Judgement Day"! :beer
The trackday is perfect,not a weekday,its a saturday,im willing to register my dash just to race at wakfield so i can drive there,i would love to go there and race my red car,its just,cos i got banned from here again with no notice or reason,i feel why the hell should i bother.If get banned from here,why go to the trouble.If thats the way i get treated here,go find another cordia to race.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Banned with no notice or reason? There are about 110 posts out of this thread (117 total) that say you should stop talking shit about everything. There is your reason.

Why were you banned last time? You are a disruptive influence to everyone on this forum, your posts are neither spelt correctly nor do they make grammatical sense, and you are a general nuissance.

Why were you banned this time? You are a disruptive influence to everyone on the forum, your posts were neither spelt correctly nor were they grammatically correct and you are a general nuissance.

If you do not change your behaviour, of course you will be banned. You were told this by the admins when you joined the forum for the second time and I'm sure a similar PM has been sent to you this time.

Like i said several pages of posts ago, shape up or ship out. Again.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
cordialeader
Newcomer

Post by cordialeader »

fr335tyl3r wrote:Banned with no notice or reason? There are about 110 posts out of this thread (117 total) that say you should stop talking shit about everything. There is your reason.

Why were you banned last time? You are a disruptive influence to everyone on this forum, your posts are neither spelt correctly nor do they make grammatical sense, and you are a general nuissance.

Why were you banned this time? You are a disruptive influence to everyone on the forum, your posts were neither spelt correctly nor were they grammatically correct and you are a general nuissance.

If you do not change your behaviour, of course you will be banned. You were told this by the admins when you joined the forum for the second time and I'm sure a similar PM has been sent to you this time.

Like i said several pages of posts ago, shape up or ship out. Again.
I already been shiped out from yesterday,had no idea.If mods didnt like the thread its judgement day the monster is unleashed,why did it go to like 8 pages,1100 views,90 posts.I COULD NOT READ ANY PMS BY ANY1 ,cos i needed the password and username.