Its judgment day-the monster is unleashed

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
plasticdash
I like starions more

Post by plasticdash »

Roger Touches Goats. End of story.

P.S. There is a cordia forum so u don't have to be here.
Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

plasticdash wrote:Roger Touches Goats. End of story.

P.S. There is a cordia forum so u don't have to be here.
crawl back to were you came from,you have only 5 posts,you dont know jack sister.pfff, Idiots start of like you.End of story.
senior ding dong.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Re: gfryhg

Post by NXTIME »

Rogercordia wrote:why dont you take your toosh to the wsid and ask for yourself,they give out info of event s on paper.go to the wsid next wedsday and you will see how wrong you are.I already said drivers need to sign indemnity form,read properly for once.Man why dont you bring your starion or whatever car you have and be brave enought to race me.
Roger, whatever you wish. I will gladly bring my car to race you :D:D:D
I'll leave it on low boost and give you a 10 car head start. :D But it will be an absolute waste of my time.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

NXTIME wrote:
Rogercordia wrote:why dont you take your toosh to the wsid and ask for yourself,they give out info of event s on paper.go to the wsid next wedsday and you will see how wrong you are.I already said drivers need to sign indemnity form,read properly for once.Man why dont you bring your starion or whatever car you have and be brave enought to race me.
Roger, whatever you wish. I will gladly bring my car to race you :D:D:D
I'll leave it on low boost and give you a 10 car head start. :D But it will be an absolute waste of my time.
I'll be happy if i can race any mitsubishi,starion,cordia,lancer,galant.

Giving me a head start is the last thing you should say,cos things wont turn out the way you want it to.Youll expect the unexpected.
senior ding dong.
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

Go for it NXTIME

Roger you don't know what you are getting yourself into.
Rogercordia
I like starions

Post by Rogercordia »

JD wrote:Go for it NXTIME

Roger you don't know what you are getting yourself into.
Thats the whole idea of racing against a tough street machine.I dont know what nxtms car is or how fast it goes,so, not knowing exactly what im racing against gives me butterflies,thats what drag racing is all about.

We will both learn together each others potential.
senior ding dong.
JD_Stazza_Brendan
almost postwhore

Post by JD_Stazza_Brendan »

my god.... How many times have you watched the fast and furious movies for fuck sake. You take this way to seriously. Your car isnt a tuff street machine, When you have run a mid 12 or lower then you can say that.
Until then, STFU
-JA Starion with JD bits , Forged engine, Heaps of mods (parked up)
-BFII XR6 Turbo Ute , Here comes 400hp for 2k :p
-77 Mazda 323 drag car. 13bt rotary project.

Yes i have too many toys.
SOHC POWER
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

What's with attcking the new guy Roger? He may only have 5 posts, but he already has more credibilty!!! You have a 100 odd posts of shite as your "New" name, but nobody listens to you! Do you think it's just coincedence that your hated on every forum you've graced with your presence?

Plasticdash: To clear up a few things, Roger isn't welcome at Cordiapower as he is a bollox talking Twat! He's not welcome here either, so we banned him! He came back under a new name and IP address claiming to of changed! We are currently trying to ban him again! His car is not anything like he talks it up, he has no proof other then the odd 14 sec pass he's made, but normally they are all 18 and 19 secs passes! This is the bit where he tells us the night he ran the 19 sec passes (Where other members were there) he forgot his turbo or something stupid like that! Anyway, welcome to the forum, hopefully you can be a "contributing" (points at Roger with dirty look) member and enjoy all Austarion has to offer! :beer
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

Rogercordia wrote:I'll be happy if i can race any mitsubishi,starion,cordia,lancer,galant.
Wakefield Park.. 11th February.
You can teach me how to race.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Cookiemonster wrote:
Rogercordia wrote:I'll be happy if i can race any mitsubishi,starion,cordia,lancer,galant.
Wakefield Park.. 11th February.
You can teach me how to race.
All the bullshit aside Rodger, that ^ is your judgement day. Wakefield Park, 11th Feb, all or nothing ! No excuses, go get a $50 Single day permit to drive your car on the road to Wakefield without having a RWC or needing to Regsiter it and show us how good it is.
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
Glen GSR III
guess its me thats broke

Post by Glen GSR III »

teach him how to drive cookie and he might talk some sense when he comes on here.

Or leave all together

We can only hope its the latter
Rogercordia
I like starions

bng

Post by Rogercordia »

Im confused what to pay,on the autosports forum they say you have to pay $140,hear before it was $40,now $50,what is it.

I passed the cross roads before on past cruises,and i didnt see any ampol truckstop,so if im not at that meeting point ill be waiting on the hume highway.

QUESTION-what car do you want me to come in,white or red.
senior ding dong.
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

why don't you drive one and tow the other?
Then you will have no excuses like "if I had my other car" LOL LOL LOL
Rogercordia
I like starions

rth

Post by Rogercordia »

I cant take the trailer,cos i dont think i'll manage going up the hills,plus top speed i can go safely is 60kms per hour,any more its unstable and the car goes rocking sidways,like it did when i took it to the wsid.I ALMOST LOST CONTROL,but skill saved me.

where is the original thread for this day in the cruises section,11/2.
IS it $85 TO COMPETE,$40 FOR ANNUAL LICENCE.
senior ding dong.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

Skill saved you? Are you kidding.

If you want to put rumours to rest, stop crying and let me come over and take photos of this awesome IC setup and your slips. And i'll have a squiz at your red car while I'm there. PM me if you are man enough.

Shape up or ship out roger.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/