Hello Down There!!

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
jakobsladderz
Mine is bigger than yours

HP Cars have power steering...

Post by jakobsladderz »

Many high powered race cars have power steering, especially when they are set up for low ratio (less turns lock-lock) steering.. I can understand the logic WRT reliability and perhaps in 'the good ole days' cars didn't have power steering but if you have working power steering, why make life harder?
Trispen - A form of intelligent grass. It grows a single, tough stalk and makes its home on lawns. When it sees the lawnmower coming it lies down and pops up again after it has gone by. (Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff)
JA Starion - Mechanic's Training and on-road EFI testing laboratory.
Professor Quest
Newcomer

Post by Professor Quest »

Ya know..........I did a little poking around your site. And all I can say is....................I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR!!! rofl SQC is a bunch of whinners. You crack at joke at one of the members and he is crying to the mods. :x

Glade to see the views so far. Very many in 24 hours. I like that.

I know I drive on the wrong side of the road, but I drink too much. :beer
I should move "UP" there. :D

Well, now you know who I am, Professor WISEGUY. :pimp And NOBODY knows this car like me! Like I said..................I wrote the book. :wink:

Anybody got a RH steering wheel? DOH!
mrb1
gtpumps.com.au

Post by mrb1 »

Professor Quest wrote:Ya know..........I did a little poking around your site. And all I can say is....................I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR!!! rofl SQC is a bunch of whinners. You crack at joke at one of the members and he is crying to the mods. :x
Yes I know I made the mistake of saying on SQC what I thought was a harmless "bloody hell" about the fact that someone (a Quest driver) did not know what/who Ralliart was (I am aware that Ralliarts profile is pretty low in the US) and that this was a source of amazement for me.

For your information in Australia "bloody hell" pretty much translates as a forceful "goodness gracious me".
Anyhow this then prompted a comment by a moderator saying "it's ok he didn't mean anything by that".

I thought "bloody hell" are these guy's for real :D
Last edited by mrb1 on Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

bloddy hell mrb1, you sure can crap on. :D
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
CaptainShiner
Big Dorifto

Post by CaptainShiner »

hcca wrote:Sigma box definitely fits, but it's going to be RHD. Not sure if they existed under other names in a LHD market though.
which model? GE? GH? onwards... just looking at converting to non-power as well
...and on the seventh day god made mercedes.... and he saw it was perfect...
Professor Quest
Newcomer

Post by Professor Quest »

I would'nt know a Sigma or it's counter-part if it ran over me. :o

SQC banned me for 2 weeks once. :D We have a female member........she has a website called "Hot or Not" and you are suppose to vote wether you think she's Hot or Not. She post her picture in her signature. (Don't waste your time). :x Myself and a few of the guys just thought it was some guy pulling our chain. WRONG! She was real and got ALL IN A HUFF about some cracks we made. I mean...........who would do that? Her "glamor shots" didn't make it for me. Then again, I'm spoiled cause a married a 9.5 :wink:

She said something about her shifter vibrating. I just suggested she should enjoy that. :twisted:
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

which model? GE? GH? onwards.
I don't think there's a difference between them, however if there is, i'd say it's most likely to be GJ-GN since they share a lot of common front suspension parts with the Staz.