2007 Queensland Cruise ???

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

2007 Queensland Cruise ???

Post by OLD FART »

It's been a couple of years since the most succesfull Staz cruise ever held in OZ & organised by Dave of Garage Redzone & I for one think that he would be the best person to organise the next one .
What do you all think ????
Fron memory we had 21 at last cruise and I know that we have 1 widey & 1 JB move north since then . Might give GlenGSR some incentive to finish his staz :)
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

it could be a combinet christmas cruise if december isn't too early. I hope to have a staz on the road for the next cruise but can not see it ready this year - can you follow from a distance in a holden?
tri26t
I love starions

hhhmmmm

Post by tri26t »

If you set it up for December it would be too hectic
on the south eastern roads for me, Idd probably prung
it in Brisvagas after driving all the way down without a thing
happening (yep I hate the rat race) oh and fuel will be
really exie around x-mas ay ???

Dont get me wrong Idd love to go on a major CRUISE.

Cheers:Phil.
TORQUES-CHEAP.
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

yeah lets put it off for a early cruise next year (I would go on one soon as well) and combine the unveiling of my widey hopefully - spanners ready Dave? George I need to finalise the rego paperwork too.
Starion VR4
almost postwhore

Post by Starion VR4 »

Any1 got a trade plate they can lend me for the day :wtf: :wtf:

30PSI,2.4L! Wolf 3D Ver 4. VR4 Head.
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

We could make it a combined cruise & birthday party 4 an Oldie who will be 70 -1 on Jan the 11th :D :beer
If u must comment on my age keep it clean guys
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

Really - that would be a good day
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

I'm up for whatever whenever.
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

haha i really need to keep an eye on this forum.. yes i'm keen to organise another one, maybe similar format to the last big one? probably be an idea to do one before the weather gets too hot though, what you think? sometime in early november maybe?? if not then yes we can always do it around rad's birthday time, or we could just do another then??
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I wouldn't mind a little cruise. I wouldn't be pushing my car too much as I have self tuned it and I am pretty sure it is good but don't wanna risk it yet.

Since getting a new exhaust mani and external gate, the car spools up heaps earlier, so yeah, had to re-tune.

Early next year is out for me as I am getting married and then honey moon over seas. But before and after that I am free. You can count me in so long as it isn't late jan early feb. :beer
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

redzone wrote:haha i really need to keep an eye on this forum.. yes i'm keen to organise another one, maybe similar format to the last big one? probably be an idea to do one before the weather gets too hot though, what you think? sometime in early november maybe?? if not then yes we can always do it around rad's birthday time, or we could just do another then??
Yes Dave you realy do need to log on more often :shock:
We had a vote and it was a unanimous decision You were elected unoposed as the best man 4 the job :D
Cheers mate :beer
Rad
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

WidebodyWoody wrote: Early next year is out for me as I am getting married and then honey moon over seas. But before and after that I am free. You can count me in so long as it isn't late jan early feb. :beer
Not just next year mate - the rest of your bloody life! and I see your future wife already has your widey up for sale in the trading post (pay for the honeymoon I guess or upgrade the wedding ring). Honestly though, only 3 or 4 years before you can get back to car things and that is only if you don't have a few kids or have to buy a new house etc etc etc etc etc etc. We will send video footage each year so you 'feel' like you were there! Cheers Steve (had 1 unhappy wife, now have 1 happy wife, 2 kids, 3 starions, 2 drive cars, 2 houses and nearly dead from old age!)
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Mate i am pretty lucky. My wife (well soon to be wife rofl ) Actually love starions. Everything is sorted money wise for honeymoon and wedding. And we already have the rings. She loves coming on cruises, and she is even letting me do up my engine next year after the honeymoon. She wants me to do it. She doesn't like the fact that it isn't finished. She is even pushing me to do my interior which I was happy to leave as is because of money. Man talk about a dream girl :D
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

so would we be keen for a november cruise people? or earlyish january. post your opinions!
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
groupAralliart
BATHURST LEGEND 07

Post by groupAralliart »

WidebodyWoody wrote:Mate i am pretty lucky. My wife (well soon to be wife rofl ) Actually love starions. Everything is sorted money wise for honeymoon and wedding. And we already have the rings. She loves coming on cruises, and she is even letting me do up my engine next year after the honeymoon. She wants me to do it. She doesn't like the fact that it isn't finished. She is even pushing me to do my interior which I was happy to leave as is because of money. Man talk about a dream girl :D
Lucky bugger! I have a very understanding wife but unfortunately she does not share my passion for cars. She never even sat in my E38 Charger - she hated it!! And racing is a serious no-no, I get away with it but get in trouble!

Dave, I am in any time just need a couple of weeks notice. Might be able to loan mum's Starion for the cruise!