Coming close to cruising....15th APRIL PEOPLE!!!!

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Coming close to cruising....15th APRIL PEOPLE!!!!

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

hey everyone, there is something wrong with the other post, and now i cant add a post, so i have just made a new one... so everyone knows whats going on... anyway atm... there is a good turn out. so far there is
BORN4U2NVM3
MRMONK+MRMONK(BROTHER)
CHRIS83JA
CHUNKHEAD
WRAITH
MELBSTAZZ
SOWTZ
ZYCHION
JJH
i see more people are finding out about this crusie and that is a good thing,now there is MRMONK's brother coming. JJH is hoping to come, ZYCHION hopes to be there and
SOWTZ is now in.. and the list getting bigger...
anyway we need to know who you would be bringing?
1 peron per car or is people bringing more then 1?
if your not bringing anyone could you let us know...
its all about the food, want to make sure everyone is full...
get back me to when you all can thanks. and we are getting closer to leaving. see ya guys

date atm will be the 15th April... time will be about 11ish and the place is still getting throw around atm... get back to you when i know thanks people.
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

Well I'll probably be bringing my Girlfriend/Significant other. I hate wearing the leash, but it gives me something nice to look at while I'm in the car. :D :D
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

I'll have one other with me! Just don't know who yet, GF is having a whinge, so probably not her...
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

okay things are getting closer but people are not talking anymore so, i still have had people talking about lorne, mt. dandenong, rye and apollo bay... i am from the otherside, you think someone might be able to find how we are going to do the cruise?
we have the food and cameras/flim good so that is not a worry... i still need to know who is bringing who atm... i have

BORN4U2NVM3+girl
MRMONK+????
MRMONK(BROTHER)+?????
CHRIS83JA+?????
CHUNKHEAD+1
WRAITH+???
MELBSTAZZ+????
SOWTZ+????
ZYCHION+girlfriend
JJH+?????

the date is the 15th APRIL... time will be about 11am sharp hope to hear from people soon about all this, otherwise they wont be a cruise for another 6 months.... help is needed (will i get it) anyway talk soon people
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

hey I might rock up, all rests on the starion.

She makes the decisions not me!
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

born4u2nvm3 wrote:time will be about 11am sharp
rofl rofl rofl

I love it! About or sharp? Which one is it? LOL

You'll have to take into account for straglers too! There will be Stazz drivers just turning up out of the blue too!

For Sale:
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

born4u2nvm3 wrote:okay things are getting closer but people are not talking anymore so, i still have had people talking about lorne, mt. dandenong, rye and apollo bay...
Mate, take it from experience, you're better off to just bite the bullet and say "We're going to <insert place here>". As long as the place has some nice roads, some nice scenery and isn't too far away people will come. Also from past experience, there's almost no correlation between the amount of people who say they're coming and the amount of people who actually turn up. So I'd suggest that people should just bring what they want to consume, and maybe a bit extra if they're feeling generous.

In answer to your questions, it'll probably be my girlfriend and myself.
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

I have to agree with Chris 83JA and say that if you mark a place, people who want to come, will.
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Agreed! So... where we going boss? :D

For Sale:
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

My "X"-girlfriend and I had a pretty big blow up last night, so I don't think she will be coming now, however I'll have to bring someone else a long as I need a navigator cause I don't know my way out of a wet paper bag.

edit: Ha Ha Ha, when the hell gig that d move to there?
Last edited by Zychion on Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Or how to spell it.
jakobsladderz
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by jakobsladderz »

Is everyone aware of the 15th of april being easter saturday? just thought I'd mention is cos I got caught out buying tickets for the Lion king as presents for the 16th... Easter sunday... No wonder there were a few good seats..
Trispen - A form of intelligent grass. It grows a single, tough stalk and makes its home on lawns. When it sees the lawnmower coming it lies down and pops up again after it has gone by. (Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff)
JA Starion - Mechanic's Training and on-road EFI testing laboratory.
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

hey peoples thanks for the replyes... okay to get it all right...
it is 11am sharp, meeting still havnt found the place, and we will be driving through mt. danenong might drive somewhere after that, just have to see what the others think and yes it is Easter Saturday so it should be a great day to do this... will be in contact soon thanks
mrmonk
Big Dorifto

15th april cruise

Post by mrmonk »

well as for the cruise i'm gonna be there in ma stazza and as for my brother from another mother peter he wont be bring his JB cause the turbo needs to be reco so we now call it puff n billy so he will be coming with me.

As for the meeting spot Mt. Dandenong sounds awsome if not there on your way upto monbulk through the rain forest there are some awsome parks there aswel and it is a crazy drive through the windy roads and then i was thinking of us all going to somewhere like rhy and stopping off at mournington and some other places on the way..
and then after that we could all do a cruise down beach road to st. kilda beach at night so keep some extra cash for petrol cause it's gonna be a long cruise...

as for my car i just need to fix some problems and then i'm fine just the instrument cluster is stuffed so i need to talk to flava flav about a replacement and then after that i'll be putting this mother of a radiator/intercooler on

Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

Lee nomally comes along as well and brings his widebody, JD and JA, so there's a few more for ya.