next melbourne cruise??

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

next melbourne cruise??

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

hey everyone, i have had a starion for about 3 months now...
and cant wait for another cruise, how long b4 someone can arrange something? there is no rush on it, cause i cant drive untill after court, have no license anyway.. but i would like to join you all on your next one.. has there been any dates people have said or anything as of yet?
mrmonk
Big Dorifto

Post by mrmonk »

lol yeah i've had mine for like 3 mounths aswel and i'm still waiting to go on a cruise i would organise one but they might not come to it but i dont know cause ma brother from another mother peter has a JB and i've got a JA and we both want to go on a cruise... if i organise one i'll be providing meat and soft drinks for the bbq... but it would be awsome to go on one.

I should have my JVC camcorder by the time the next one comes around so i can put it on cd and give a copy to everyone that went on the cruise but only to the people involved on the cruise no posting on the site...

i'll see how everything goes and then i'll decide if i'm gonna host one but if i do i'll be setting a date that is flexible with everyone and we will have a awsome day...
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

No offence mrmonk, but why not post on the site? People from interstate love seeing other starion cruises, heck if we were closer we'd be there. Seems a bit unfair.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

yeah would be a good idea about the cd, but yes i think we should post up so pics and clips.. doesnt have to be all lol... i am in melbourne atm but might be moving within the next 4 months so i hope i could meet up and have that cruise, b4 i go.. anyway will need to know how many people and where the drive should be so any ideas?
mrmonk
Big Dorifto

Post by mrmonk »

i did'nt mean i'm not goin to post anything i meant i'm not going to post the whole video cause it's gonna be 4 gig so to download it will take too long where if anyone wants a copy of it on cd then i'm more than happy to do a copy for anyone...
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Anywhere is cool! Just post a time, place and date and the bodies will appear! We could do a big run... maybe to Lorne!? Imagine a convoy of Starions on the Great Ocean Road!!!! :beer
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

have to be careful what time of year for the great ocean road.. last time we did it (feb 1st 2004) we were sitting in heavy traffic for most of the way..
the first time though (august 2002) we had a good run most of the way.

Taking the back road back from Lorne has always been good though. And maybe going all the way to apollo bay would give us a better run
mrmonk
Big Dorifto

Post by mrmonk »

i dont even know where those places are but i guess i'll find out eventually. cause i was thinking of going out to rhy or even past there and havin a big bbq and some refreshing drinks and then heading somewhere else from rhy we could even go for a cruise to monbulk through the rain forest cause it's got crazy windy roads then through mt dandenong then possibly to rhy from there it's a good 2 hour cruise to rhy from monbulk. and i know a good park where there is heaps of car parks...

but then again an open road is probs the go i dont know people throw out some more ideas for me cause i dont know where a good cruise is. i'll think of some more ideas and go for some long cruises to find some good points to goto and have pit stops... but i'll get back to everyone about it.

Cheers

Rickie
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

well its a start with people letting us know where we want to go for the cruise, mt dandenong is a great spot, and good roads i have been there b4... but we will need to know pit stops and things like that... so lets think about more places and try and see if we can go past most of them.. then we can start thinking about pit stops and things like that.. lunch and drinks sounds good too.. so lets see how many people would want to go... and when is a good date, no time soon as there is no hurry.. but within the 6 months, i think we should do a curise every 3-5 months... i think it would be a great thing.
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

There is no excuse with enough warning! We can easily get twenty cars if set-up right! I'm in!!!
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
Wraith
Dorifto!

Post by Wraith »

im in!!! for damn sure!!!.

Mt Dandenong is really fun! Drags there on friday nights are fun too hehehe.
During the day would be cool cause u can see where your going and the road is madness!, at night is cool cause u can see the city lights and it just blows u away.

A nice long cruise and bbq would be awsome though. Someone organise it!!! lol

Cant wait guys!
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned...
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

yeah this is good, yeah we are just thinking of spots too.. dont worry we will try and get a good run with 20 of us... so just finding out little things... pass the word around and see what happens...
dont worry it will get planned soon, now that i have my starion!!!
mrmonk
Big Dorifto

Post by mrmonk »

well as i said i'll suply the meat you's just bring your own drinks, in a few weeks i'm gonna look in the melways to see a nice bit of road then go for a cruise there to see how it is, but a cruise where we all met up during the day at like 3:00pm had a bbq for dinner then start the cruise from there. cause we can get a good hour or so before the sun goes down depending on daylight savings...

but i reckon driving through mt dandenong as the sun is goin down would be awsome then we can all share a romantic moment with our starions :o aha...

i'll have the JVC camcorder so it will be on video and i'll be burning copies for everyone on the cruise aswel as people from the forums. pics will be posted aswel as short video clips, so it's a day to look forward to cause it should be a big one...
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

so does anyone else want to name some places? doesnt sound like many people are keen with going.. so if you are, let us know.. then we can find out places and times... also have to make sure the day will be good, not always fun in the wet...
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

so does anyone else want to name some places? doesnt sound like many people are keen with going.. so if you are, let us know.. then we can find out places and times... also have to make sure the day will be good, not always fun in the wet...