Anyone for sydney go karting?

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

Thrash, good to hear you went faster. The key to going faster is practice, practice and then practice some more and be aggressive in your mind (you gotta have your head in the right 'space') and be smooth on the steering and throttle control. Smooth = fast. Be smooth and the speed will come as you gain in confidence.

A big thanks to Aaron for organising the day and to all those who came along. Was a bunch of fun.
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
hoongirl
Ace Girl Retraction

Post by hoongirl »

thrash wrote:And I've scanned in the time sheets, but i don't have the net at home, which means i can't get em uploaded :( anyone volunteer? I can email them to you. They are in tiff format.
Send them to me and I'll post them :beer
hoongirl
Ace Girl Retraction

Post by hoongirl »

Heat 1

Heat 2

Heat 3

:beer
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

so let's do this again...
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

I went karting with work on Friday night, it was freakin incredible !!!! there is a great track at Windsor. Who is Keen ? Next Friday night?
1320ft
almost postwhore

Post by 1320ft »

There is a new indoor track opening shortly in smeaton grange, looks to be the goods.

http://www.ultimatekartingsydney.com.au/
ADULT RACING 14 YEARS & UP

Our 20 brand new adult (14yrs and up) fleet of karts are the absolute best rental karts money can buy. The Sodi GT5 9HP is a direct relative to Sodi's race bred machines that are known around the world as a super power in go kart racing. Sodi have invested more time and money than any other go karting company into the rental market and the results show. All elements of the Sodi karts have been specifically designed for high end go kart centres around the world and the attention to detail is just amazing (as you can see by the pictures below). When you get behind the wheel for the first time you'll be astounded by the way these karts handle, brake and excelarate giving you a true racing experience.

The Full GP circuit is approx 450m in length and has a great range of 14 different corners, including fast sweepers, tight and open hairpins with a few nice straights to keep drivers at any level on their toes to try and get that perfect lap.

When we run 2 circuits simultaineously the GP circuit is still the biggest indoor circuit in NSW at over 300m, still having 9 corners with great variety that will keep everyone wanting another race.
The Forum Parts Guy

www.vibrantperformance.com for all your performance fabrication needs

IRS OUTLAW, 2.3L VR4 Powered X235 Drag Car

Here to run out of your life & take all your money!
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

there's one in Revesby that's interesting. the karts have low and high gear (leave it on high for auto), and the track isn't bad - they're building a 2nd level to loop as well!
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol