Coming close to cruising....15th APRIL PEOPLE!!!!

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

LOL LOL did i see hear free pizzas?
nah jk... anyway people is there anything else you think we should know or need to know let us know asap... as everything is falling into place.
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

I don't think I can get free pizza, as he is trying to run a buisness (that isn't his) but I'm sure he can probably do some very reasonable prices. I haven't asked him that, so please don't get shitty at him on the day. I told him that we are coming by and he said he could all do us up our pizzas with in 20mins of ordering. I'd like to see that. :wtf:
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

Thats what I was gonna ask. Does anyone think they can make a map of this and post it on here. I'd be willing to print out a bunch on the day and bring them for tag-alongs, but I haven't come up with any great ideas.
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

flav wrote:why isnt Aaron comin? Last time i saw his car it seemed a little unhealthy..
Bit odd... Aarons car would have to be close to the "Best Starion in Oz". What was so unhealthy? :?
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
mrmonk
Big Dorifto

Post by mrmonk »

Last edited by mrmonk on Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Let me take a guess who built the engine........
Nice car tho....
Peters JB is by far the best i have see in Aus. Im sure you will see it on the day provided it does not rain.
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Could of sworn we decided to let that go...

Aarons car speaks for itself anyway!
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

yeah well not sure whos is better, but i am tryin to get mine as good as his, i know it will take alot of work. but i am willin to get my looking better and driving better also...

like i said his car is fine now, but not sure if he is going to come, do any of you want to let him know again? also when was the last time you saw his car flav?

thanks mrmonk for doing that for everyone has made it alot easyer.. anyway time to start moving and doing shit

1 more thing - what makes his car the best? or one of the best?
DJ_NoVa
Dorifto!

gone too far

Post by DJ_NoVa »

Boys this petty shit has gone too far....

flav wrote:
Let me take a guess who built the engine........

you always tip toe around the name don’t you, but everyone on the forum knows who your suggesting and who your referring too...

1stly there’s nothing wrong with my car, last time you saw it, it was parked on the nature strip, not washed, waiting for its killer engine….

2ndly my car is running fine, so fine that other then kon's, chris's, and one he's just finished it would have to be one of the quickest, reliable and efficient starions running

3rdly I don’t often come to these cruises because of shit like this, people have come and gone proclaiming their love and passion for the cars but no one has come close to resurrecting, restoring or doing them up to the extent that Chris has done for many of us.

4thly The cars that might have ended up at your place are because of certain reasons that you know all about, e.g. Brent’s and his overheating issue because he wouldn't spend the money, yet wasted $1K on braided lines instead of fixing the problem.
There’s no need to continue to say Chris's engines end up at your place in pieces because, last time I checked you never have built a engine, nor a car. You are good at stripping others to make major money of parts though.

5thly you have found cars in great nick and have made a killing selling parts and cars overly expensive, why do you continue to knock someone who is actually rebuilding and resurrecting old rust buckets so they can stay on the road, not buying them up to strip them.
Fine you might make 200$ for a pair of lights etc... But charging an arm and leg to people who want to keep their starions on the road is one thing but to dis-respect Chris's work so you can look good is another thing.

6thly From being an Ex- R&D for a F1 team is one thing but why continue to tell these young guys that you know all about these cars, to the extent that they come to you for ideas and help. When at the end of the day the people who have the most decent starions in this country have used or had Chris’s help to get them that way.

7thly This shit has gone on far too long, 1stly you, me and some other people know about your insecurity issues but I wont bring them up and start some bullshit drama, however why did you start this bickering on Chris in the 1st place?

I know am fully aware about the come backs that I’ll receive, however I’m writing this as a client of the most educated and passionate engine builder I know. There hasn't been a issue Chris hasn't heard of, a situation that he fix, from advising to building no one can get a starion to run the way Chris has.
Fine you can stay the starion wrecker and make a killing but don’t claim that Chris’s work is next to rubbish,
When last time I checked you don’t build engines you never did. Fine, respect to all the other people who have build their own engines themselves yet even they can’t hold a bar against one of his works.

To those people who know Chris and the other starion boys you'll know we don’t go on this site because of the junk and slander that gets put up on us.

This site has reached new lows, if you had such an issue with him why haven’t you contacted him, and constantly tip toed around his name on this forum. It’s not like his hiding, everyone knows the website address if you want it

www.beyondthelimit.com.au

There’s contact details on there.

Apart from all this childish bickering, go on your cruise have a great day...

Not interested in sharing comments with people who disrespect the one person in this country who has made it his personal career in preserving, restoring and building respectable, reliable, powerful, quick and efficient Starions.

Now can we get back to this :beer
"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it".
- Albert Einstein
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

....just coz i wont suck yr dick u dont have to rave on about it. Your ass was loose anyway.

I guess i'll see you and chris there...?

I do all that and more and you know it. Im also here every day helping and on msn every day helping.
He has his clients and i have mine....and some of his too. Wonder why? Yr a nice guy Aaron, but you are getting sucked in.
Last time i saw your car it was on the nature strip looking abit sad with vac/boost leaks everywhere. That was the day i came and picked up that spoiler, the one that was meant to be a coltspeed and was a fibremaster?

Need Flav anyone? You can get hold of me anytime and come get parts anytime..24 hrs, im here.
World Wide shiping from us also.

so typical to fire shit from a computer and not turn up to any events you weak prick.
Last edited by flav on Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Thank you gentlemen for your spirited debate, but that's it. Stay on topic.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Whats the numbers up to anyway? Have we beaten the last record or do i have to buy more cars.
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

there is about 12 from what i heard last, but then again alot more people always change there mind, just hope the 12 that were coming are still coming...
anyway people stay on topic, and lets have a good time.
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

Do I smell a clown fish in here, or is it just me???

Anyway, just want to mention, that map for devils elbow is wrong. Thats the hair pin much closer to my house. The one that we will be going through is on Mount Dandenong Tourist Rd just before it hits Burwood Hwy.