Coming close to cruising....15th APRIL PEOPLE!!!!

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

flav just told me that he will be coming and bringing about 2-3 stazz too... so this is a great turn out... there is about 14-16 stazz atm, kept it up...
:beer :beer

myself will be bringing a cam too, so i will be taking alot of pics also, everyone is welcome to having the pics... i have a 1G card... dont care if i full it
LOL LOL

i am sure others will bring theres... remember to bring a little bit of food and drinks, also dont 4get your $$ fuel is something that most of us is going to drink!!!
rofl rofl rofl
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

I reckon we'll have a good 6-10 unannounced Stazz entries on the day, so records will be smashed!!! :beer :pimp
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

can only hope, and yeah i have a feeling something like that will happen...
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

He hee. I was just kidding about your friend, by the sound of it she could leave me in the dust. (I'm just a P plated)
Now I don't have a car at the moment, I'm getting mine in a couple weeks but my house mate is getting hers back tomorrow, I can go scouting if you would like. I have heard there are a few good spots which aren't quite as popular as sky high.
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

yeah would be an idea thanks.... if you dont mind and have the time...
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Zychion will be fine, he lives in the sticks anyway!!! :D :D :D

For Sale:
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

Leave the sticks out of this. It's Fkn gorgeous out here when it aint raining.

Once I get a car to cruise around in I'll start picking out a few spots around here. I've been told there is a really nice look out point where there are view in two opposite directions.

Road behind, road ahead, Massive gorgeous view to the right, massive gorgeous view to the left.
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

hey he has a point, aslo good spot to bring a girl....
yeah when you know let us know, we still have about 1 month for all this, and atm... everyone is happy with what is going on, we have all made a time, and place to meet.. also have a spot to eat and now just set for the drive...
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Bad news lads, looks like the Chunkhead mobile won't be making an appearance! She gave me the final warning today to stop driving her... spat the dummy, literally! Yep, spat the dipstick out and pissed oil all over the engine bay!!! I have been waiting for this for a year! You can only borrow so much time! Unless I can pull the further $5k needed to finish my engine out of my ass before the the cruise, she won't be going! I however, will still go, I'll just tag along with one of you guys I guess! :cry:

For Sale:
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

chuckhead so sorry to hear that man, the cruise isnt going to be the same, hope next cruise we have you will be on it.. as long as you come anyway, i am sure they will be room...
anyway will update soon sorry again man
Griphin
Lil' Dorifto

Post by Griphin »

Wow I seem to have great timing. Only started on the forums tonight and bumped into this cruise notice.

Is this just a club thing or can newbies join in to? If the latter Im gunna have just 1 little problem. I dont know Melbourne very well at all and I've never been out as far as Bayswater in my life (by myself) as far as I know. I can find my way to Sunshine/DeerPark/Ardeer fine and even to the westgate (brother lives next to the World Trade Centre so its a regular trip)

Long story short, is there anybody from the Sunshine area (or closer to Geelong) that I could possibly meet with beforehand and follow up to the cruise? Not sure if I'll have a navigator with me so I want to cover my bases.
Griphin
Lil' Dorifto

Post by Griphin »

Just thought I'd lend a hand in reference to the video.

Is anyone else familiar with bitTorrent?
If not, please google it. Its Peer2Peer and is becoming very popular lately.

If I can get my hands on the full DVD at some point after the cruise I'm willing to SEED the initial copy, so long as everyone else is willing to continue seeding for a 1:1 upload/download ratio so I dont get capped hardcore (Im not on an unlimited plan, I hate not being rich)

If noone is willing to download the entire 4gig video, I'll host a smaller one (it would work out better for me that way anyway) with the crap cut out of it and maybe lower resolution/quality.
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

I'm pretty damn certain that new joiners can ride with us, cause otherwise I'm in trouble and I'm trying to help organise it. (Or at least the destinations)
Griphin
Lil' Dorifto

Post by Griphin »

My navigator just told me he's going away interstate during the cruise. Still noone willing to play follow the leader with me?
I just want to know sooner rather than later so I can at least start studying the Melways.
JJH
Enthusiast

Post by JJH »

Hey Griphin, try www.whereis.com.au.

Click on the "Get Directions" button and tell it you want to go from Geelong to Bayswater. It'll give you a map as well as a set of instructions. :D

:beer
JJH