next melbourne cruise??

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
mrmonk
Big Dorifto

Post by mrmonk »

yeah sweet JJH i want to try and make it a long cruise like the whole day then we might even do a chappel run at night to show the stazza's off so it will hopefully be like a 5 hour cruise maybe longer depends on how many stops we take but before we all leave for the cruise there will be a lunch just gotta find a nice park with a bbq and big car park so we can fill the stomachs up for the long drive...

i should have my camera by then so i will give copies to everyone who wants one it will be a awsome day and i might have my intercooler by then so i'm big kev excited...

But as i said just let me know if your coming by yourself or bring a friend, partner, fiance or wife so i know how much meat and drink to get

Cheers
Ricksta
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

all the info is on the other forum so dont worry about looking at this one, anything you need let me know thanks
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Yeah, dandenongs are good, Mt martha is pretty much the same stuff but i think the dandenongs have better rds. Great ocean rd is also a ripper but a hell of a long day.
Might need to wait while some of these Stazes recently blown/crashed/purchased get on the rd again.
Have we collected any numbers yet? Lets make it a huge one this time!
Set a rough date and see what we come up with?
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Yeah, Dandenongs is a go, date is the 15th April! All info and replies are in this thread now!!!

http://forums.austarion.com/viewtopic.php?t=5731
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available