next melbourne cruise??

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

so does anyone else want to name some places? doesnt sound like many people are keen with going.. so if you are, let us know.. then we can find out places and times... also have to make sure the day will be good, not always fun in the wet...
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

If you build it, they will come! Set some dates and a place and we'll be there!!!
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

not a worry i will start looking and finding out things.. sorry about the post something happened to the computer lol... anyway will set dates soon and see how we go
mrmonk
Big Dorifto

Post by mrmonk »

yeah i'm in i've been in for a cruise for like 4 mounths. i'm throwin ideas around i'm tryin ma hardest dagnamit :o
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

hey peoples, so far MRMONK said he would flim it and take pics, also bring the meat and soft drinks for all us. atm i have heard people talking about where, and atm it is Lorne, Mt Dangenong, Apollo Bay and Rye. is there anywhere else that you think would be great? i was thinking to go for this drive in April-mid April, so what you think about then?
at this time, i think we have 3 people wanting to come and that is me included. they are
BORN4U2NVM3 <--- me
WRAITH
MRMONK

so if there is more poeple can you start letting us know so we can do this, 1 month b4 we go.. hope to see at least 18 starions.. and you all have notice now, get back to me thanks
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

I don't think I've missed a cruise yet (I'll be there :D )
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Chunkhead will be there! Hope my car makes it too! :D
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
MelbStazz
Enthusiast king

Post by MelbStazz »

count me in, that's if the cars not in too be painted.
=)
- el schmicko detailer -
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

thats great getting to know how many now... so what do you all think about mid april? 15th april? or near then, that would be a saturday. so would everyone be happy with that date?
so i have now got more people going, there is

B0RN4U2NVM3
CHUNKHEAD
MELBSTAZZ
WRAITH
MRMONK
CHRIS83JA

there still is 2 months but i hope the word gets around the site and we get a better turn out, will update about the trip soon. thanks to everyone atm.
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

ill be there.
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
AXELR8
I love starions

Post by AXELR8 »

fr335tyl3r wrote:No offence mrmonk, but why not post on the site? People from interstate love seeing other starion cruises, heck if we were closer we'd be there. Seems a bit unfair.
Really?

I made a video of a cruise, and even the people who went along seemed indifferent about getting a copy when i offered.

Some even said they wanted one, then never bothered to collect, even after phone calls and messages were left!

I have one BTW, if you want to host it....
at least i think i do...
I offered for decoy to post it here.... got no reply.
(see what i mean?)
You think that's fast??? You got nothin' on Roger!!
mrmonk
Big Dorifto

Post by mrmonk »

oh and my brother form another mother is in with his starion he has a silver JB so that is now 7 and april 15 sounds crazy just gotta get a new instrument console for my car off flav so after that is done and i've got the other fan hooked up i'm in business...

and also on the way to rhy we can stop off at mournington but we all can stop for fuel on the way if we need to. and i also need to know if anyone is bringing thier partner so i know how much meat and drink to get....

Cheers

Ricksta
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

Hey peops, I know this is preemptive as I haven't bought the Starion yet, :( but I hope to have mine in April and I'll be up for a cruise. As everyday I die a little bit more without those sweet, sweet 80's pop-up headlights.
JJH
Enthusiast

Post by JJH »

My JA should be registerd in a couple of weeks, so count me in :wink:

There's a nice stretch of road from Yarra Junction to the Princess Hwy just near Drouin; could be an option. I'll check it out once I'm rego'd and report back
:beer
JJH
mrmonk
Big Dorifto

Post by mrmonk »

yeah sweet JJH i want to try and make it a long cruise like the whole day then we might even do a chappel run at night to show the stazza's off so it will hopefully be like a 5 hour cruise maybe longer depends on how many stops we take but before we all leave for the cruise there will be a lunch just gotta find a nice park with a bbq and big car park so we can fill the stomachs up for the long drive...

i should have my camera by then so i will give copies to everyone who wants one it will be a awsome day and i might have my intercooler by then so i'm big kev excited...

But as i said just let me know if your coming by yourself or bring a friend, partner, fiance or wife so i know how much meat and drink to get

Cheers
Ricksta