SYDNEY - TRACK DAY 2009

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
Vulpes
almost postwhore

Post by Vulpes »

i notice you need long sleeves and long pants, does my car need an engine, interior, finished spray job, bonnet, headlights, boost, clutch ? If not Im in !
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

nah you don't even need a car! just come and enjoy the show :beer
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
TOMSUN
Group buy King

Post by TOMSUN »

www.18u wrote:Maybe we should all join the trackday organised by the car club i am in.
It will be a private track day, and is a CAMS affiliated club. Great bunch of guys and girls, and all makes and models (not just rotaries)

It is a little more expensive than a off the street day, but i promise you it is worth it. :twisted:

Rotary Enthusiasts of New South Wales Track Day #1 2009

Sorry about this everyone, but Wakefield double booked us for the 15th. We've been moved to the following sunday

Where: Wakefield Park
When: 22nd March 2009
Why: Fine tune those driving skills
How: Fill out the entry form below.

Extra Details
All entries received before Sunday 22nd Feb go into the draw for entry fee refund for 1 person.
Entry is not confirmed until receipt of posted/faxed/emailed entry form and funds have cleared.

Entry Form
http://www.renew.asn.au/downloads/wpentry09.pdf

REgards.
RENEW CREW

THIS SOUNDS AWESOME !!! And on a Sunday too !
1985 JB Starion #157
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

THIS SOUNDS AWESOME !!! And on a Sunday too !
I thought you might like it :D
It also means we will have proper transponders in the car, so Natsoft will post up our times during the day. We will also be able to access the lap times from there website.

Also, there is passenger sessions so we can see what each others cars are like ( did someone say drifting :twisted: )
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

ugh.. i hate sundays.. i work on them :(
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

and i don't think i wanna know how fast (or should i say, how slow) I am around a track :shock:
quest wrote:
TOMSUN
Group buy King

Post by TOMSUN »

thrash wrote:and i don't think i wanna know how fast (or should i say, how slow) I am around a track :shock:
I don't see it as a competion against other cars more a record of improvement of either driving skills or if modifications that have been made to the car.
1985 JB Starion #157
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

Cant do this date as I am at E/creek the following Saturday for which I have already entered and paid.
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

so....... weather's not too bad these days.. thank god........
quest wrote:
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

so.... guys.... not much time left to 2010......

wantsom's car is almost finished too right right?? :D
quest wrote:
Entaran
I love starions

Post by Entaran »

I'll come 1000km to drive a few laps of wakefield in my vr4 :)
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

You serious Lawrence? Then only add 200-odd more for me. I'll consider it at least...How far is it to Oran Park? It's only got a short life left now...
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

Oran Park will close forever end of January and is being heavily booked for mid week days as well as weekends with everyone jumping at a chance to have a final fling.

Wakefielsd is good but Eastern Creek is much more enjoyable.

I am happy to post upcoming track days at either Wakefield or EC if anyone is interested. I am doing an Autosports day at the Creek on 5 December. If anyone wants to come along for a sticky beak as to what these days are like this is a good oportunity to check it out and see the new TC having its shakedown sessions.
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
4G64B
Lil' Dorifto

Post by 4G64B »

Just have to agree with Wantsom, Eastern creek

Keen for any time midweek, weekend but may I suggest March or later as to try and avoid the Extreme heat of summer.