Coming close to cruising....15th APRIL PEOPLE!!!!

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
MelbStazz
Enthusiast king

Post by MelbStazz »

i'm out, starion's off the road again.....
- el schmicko detailer -
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

hey peoples i need a vote, cause it is going to rain that day, should we set it for another date, cause it wont be a great cruise if it rains...
let me know asap...
Wraith
Dorifto!

Post by Wraith »

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
It cant rain all day, lets keep it on damnit!!!
If we reset the date now, it probably wont happen so lets just power through it!!
right guys ! :beer
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned...
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

My Forcast Fox in my browser says it'll just be partly cloudy and chilly 8"C! Don't know about up the mountains though! :?
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

I agree with Wraith. If we can it now, it probably wont happen for ages. But the route isn't going anywhere.
Griphin
Lil' Dorifto

Post by Griphin »

Im still coming, but I have to bring a non car-nut friend :( All my other mates are either working or insterstate for Easter (Darn those family oriented bastards)

I've never ever ever driven further than Melbourne City Centre from Geelong, so this cruise is gunna be scary for me. I hate getting lost and it wont help having a bunch of people I dont know driving around me, Of course that's isnt to say i dont trust you all.

So could you's do me a favour, and if you see the blonde guy with the bright blue Capcom T-Shirt keep in mind he's not very familiar with the technical enginey stuff, and he's in an area of the world he's never been before.

Other than that, I'm hoping it'll be a great day, despite the weather, and I look forward to putting a face to the names and cars.
Griphin
Lil' Dorifto

Post by Griphin »

Is anybody bringing walkie talkies at all? You can buy them on the cheap from Supercheap I think, it'd help to be able to communicate inter-auto in real time rather than having to devize obscure hand signals and blinker/highbeam morse-code. If they're less than 25$ I'll buy 2 sets incase anyone really thinks they'll need one for their car.
Griphin
Lil' Dorifto

Post by Griphin »

WTF?

I drove 90 minutes along a bunch of roads I'd never been near before to get to that meet and only 4 other cars showed up!

You're all lucky the guys that showed up were cool.

Yes it was wet, but big woop. Your cars arent made out of paper mache damnit!

I want explainations and I want them now....or within a week....preferably.....please
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

my car is off the road... i had a crash on the freeway friday night entering on kings way, it was too wet also think my tyers werent the best... just as i was entering my back drifted out and the car in the next line hit me, which then cause me to spin from the left line over 4 lines doing a 180 into the wall on the other side of the road...will be a good 2 weeks b4 i go anywhere. just luckly no cars hit me while i was spinning to the wall.
Griphin
Lil' Dorifto

Post by Griphin »

Massive car related accidents are no excuse!
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Yr lucky, i saw no one at the meeting place.
big lesson.........not on a HOLY-DAY next time...most people want to be with their families.

born4u...hope yr ok.
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

But we have all been planing it for well over a month now...if people didn't want it on a holiday, the twelve confirmed, should have mentioned they didn't want it on a holiday.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Yes, so true....but some of them would have felt a little guilty on the day with all the eggs and bunnies, to just scoot off and Staz on, n' leave the family behind.

There will be more.......
iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

i think NSW is going to be breaking the record soon with one of there non planned starion meet and greets! LOL
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
Griphin
Lil' Dorifto

Post by Griphin »

Well im just gunna have to bite the damn bullet and drive to NSW for that one then.

Im gettin a GPS setup soon (yay)