gold coast

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
13secJA
Lil' Dorifto

Post by 13secJA »

El-Jayz Speed Shop sells a great selection engine internals, Turbo Chargers, Waste-Gates, Intercoolers, Manifolds, Blow-Off Valves, Boost Controllers, Fuel pumps, Injectors, Pipe Work, Silicone Hoses, T-Bolt Clamps, Gaskets etc.
Guy
[P] Plates

Post by Guy »

Wouldn't you know it. Celebrating my 40th birthday on the 3rd of Sept, Party is on the 2nd. I May not be in a driving state.

When do you coasty boys want to get together for Cruise up to Tamborine, or Springbrook? Any weekend accept the 2nd and 3rd of Sept is fine by me.
JB owned 1986 -2006 The Green Machine!
SOLD to someone who loves Starions thank goodness. I spent way too much money on the car and now its perfect someone else has it & I have to drive a four door with baby seats.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I wouldn't mind springbrook. A nice long drive out there. I am slightly sick of tambo. And probably not until after the 17th because my grand parents are up visiting and I will be busy spending time with them
13secJA
Lil' Dorifto

Post by 13secJA »

yeah a couple of weeks and my car should be back in action. i am just waiting on my balance shafts to come back from the machine shop.
El-Jayz Speed Shop sells a great selection engine internals, Turbo Chargers, Waste-Gates, Intercoolers, Manifolds, Blow-Off Valves, Boost Controllers, Fuel pumps, Injectors, Pipe Work, Silicone Hoses, T-Bolt Clamps, Gaskets etc.
Guy
[P] Plates

next Coasty cruise

Post by Guy »

Cool, so why don't we tentatively book the weekend of the 23rd/24th of Sept for a leave earlyish cruise up to Springbrook, first stop Purlingbrook falls. Picnic Lunch/BBQ take some pics of the cars on the grass and talk Starion Stuff.
PS. I have a mate coming over from NZ from 25th Aug to 5th Sept. Ex-JD owner. He loves Starions and would like to see your cars. So if anyone can get together during this time please let me know.
JB owned 1986 -2006 The Green Machine!
SOLD to someone who loves Starions thank goodness. I spent way too much money on the car and now its perfect someone else has it & I have to drive a four door with baby seats.
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

Errrrrrrr......... thats fast fours JAMBOREE weekend.. D`OH!
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I am up for it. All the way. I really want a good day time cruise again
13secJA
Lil' Dorifto

Post by 13secJA »

yeah i'd have to say if its same wknd as JAMBOREE i cant make it. i think it would be a good day for a cruise up to JAMBOREE there is a back way you can go out towards beudesert then through to warrick its pretty windey too. redzone is running a couple of starions up there i think. we could go show our support.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

if only I could make my car slightly faster by then. (well learn how to race faster that is). LOL
evoJB
I like starions more

Post by evoJB »

I should finally be able to attend in my car, but if it is jamboree weekend i will give it a miss.
Starion Powered By EVO
220.5kw/atw
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

WOODY if u r planning 2 cruise around Mt Tambourine b carefull as Guru is a deputy sheriff around there
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Oldy, I will be fine, I have cruised around the coast that much I know the roads quite well. Probably not as much as some people, but still.

Lets have some fun :D
13secJA
Lil' Dorifto

lets try again

Post by 13secJA »

I have finnaly got my staz back on the road and I am keen to catch up and go for another cruise.

I have just moved into a new shop in Bailey cres, it would be a great place for use to meet up.

Due to the difficulty of getting everyone together on short notice last time lets plan this one ahead. Is everyone cool with sunday the 15th of October?