Tassie event?

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.

Would you be interested in a private Track Day at Baskerville?

Yes
33%
No
33%
Maybe, it depends on whether my car is intact at the time
33%

Total votes: 6

Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

just to top it off :D

nah seriously it'll wicked to catch up with everyone and meet some new faces!
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
Rainey
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Rainey »

Site 2 sounds pretty suitable. I'm not sure if I will have a feed but regardless I am still willing to pay my share of the BBQ facilities so that we can get a good spot.

Like Mick said, the more the merrier. I'm not sure if my other half is going to come along yet, she's going to let me know.

Can't wait! I actually went for a quick drive down to the Waterworks 20 minutes ago to refresh my memory, there is wide paved section of road just before the entrance, perfect for some A-grade boganism. rofl
STARI//ART
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

sick mate we can do some foot ons and shit. then go to chickenfeed and steal shit like gardnb hose fittings and salted peanuts and heaps of other stuff we cant use. oh yeh and hsv rocks man, and toranas rofl

sorry rainey you were saying? LOL
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
avandulls_gal

Post by avandulls_gal »

Somebody has already pinched the idea of that area as a good circlework/burnout area. There's evidence all over the road.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
Rainey

Post by Rainey »

Mick wrote:sick mate we can do some foot ons and shit. then go to chickenfeed and steal shit like gardnb hose fittings and salted peanuts and heaps of other stuff we cant use. oh yeh and hsv rocks man, and toranas rofl

sorry rainey you were saying? LOL
rofl

Did someone say something about a BBQ, coz all I heard was a suggestion of hanging salted nuts on the road. 11's mate, my car does 11's, not down the 1/4 mile either.

Keep on truckin. :pimp
STARI//ART
rodhamp
I like starions

Post by rodhamp »

11's to 100?... Maybe your staz needs a good service Rainey... :?
1985 JB, 14.018 1/4 mile @ 162kph
avandulls_gal

Post by avandulls_gal »

So it is set, Waterworks reserve, site 2 (which is the one on the bit of land between the 2 lakes), about lunch time, (1:30, but turn up early if you want so you can get your food under way).

BYO food and drinks.

Don't forget the starion, a camera, and a good mood.

Should be a good day regardless of the weather.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

well said. see you all there!
Rainey

Post by Rainey »

Anyone got a good camera for Sunday? I don't have anything at the moment! I'm still looking forward to it. Does anyone mind if I invite a mate with his 300ZX along?
STARI//ART
Rainey

Post by Rainey »

Anyone know how to contact Starion84? I'm kicking myself that I didn't get his number off him the other night!
STARI//ART
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

thats cool mate as long as he doesnt have a fuckin nismo sticker on it. :cry:

just jokin get him along more cars the better! :beer
Rainey

Post by Rainey »

Nah he's got a ralliart sticker on it! rofl Kidding! Its clean, black, and sticker free at the moment just got the darkest tint and twin cannons... Loud. I'll invite him along. :)
STARI//ART
rodhamp
I like starions

Post by rodhamp »

I've got a digital camera, will bring it along with me. I'll pm starion84's number to ya Rainey, tell him I gave it to ya :beer
Rainey

Post by Rainey »

Thanks champ! I'll let you guys know if he responds!

I didn't notice you have a JB as well! :beer

EDIT: He's replied now, he's gonna try and make it along hopefully! I'll try and contact one more guy I know of as well.
STARI//ART
rodhamp
I like starions

Post by rodhamp »

great stuff, should be a good one then.

JB's rock :beer