CCC Day Cruise.. come on ladies

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
StarionBoy
i need to paint my car!

CCC Day Cruise.. come on ladies

Post by StarionBoy »

As taken from the Commodore Cruise Club web site...
This is an open cruise, so of course everyone is welcome, but please dont drive stupidly, but remember to have fun.. Come on, even tho most say u hate commodores and commodore drivers, we know you dont :roll:
............................................................................................

CCC Day Cruise #2

Guys and gurls its time to welcome in the new year with another cruise.

Date : Sunday 15th January
Time : 10am for a 11am departure
Meet Point : Watsonia Train Station , located on Greensborough Hwy.. please park to the Right

Maps will be available on the day for $2 as per usual and it may be an idea to bring a towel etc.

Lets make it a great turnout, spread the word, bring your mates and remember to drive sensibly. As it's during the day there will be more traffic on the road, and we don't want to give our club a bad name

Hope to see you all there

Please Note: CCC does not condone reckless driving and stupid behaviour on our cruises, please refrain from drinking alcohol and any unsociable behaviour at Watsonia Station or cruise meet points. The police are notified and will be in attendance on our cruises, they will only act on foolish behaviour.
rosco
Big Dorifto

Post by rosco »

you beat me to it tim.

maybe organise a pre meet for the starions then meet up with the group at watsonia.
Every Kilometre I drive Is Another Kilometre Closer to Having to Fix Something Else
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

hey guys, it's an open cruise, just wondering do you guys get many falcons rock up? or is it a bit H vs F?

cheers Dave
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
rosco
Big Dorifto

Post by rosco »

yeah lots of falcons come, the holden V ford debate is just retarded, there were some pretty tuff fords at the last few cruises
Every Kilometre I drive Is Another Kilometre Closer to Having to Fix Something Else