IF ONLY IT WAS LEGAL!

If you think it might offend someone, chuck it in here where the wusses don't look!
HWYSTR
I like starions

Post by HWYSTR »

220-230km at 4am on the windy parts of the wellington motorway (between porirua and the city) was on a 99 suzuki gsxf 600.
was still pulling but the bike was begining to float across the road a bit, maybe with new extra ticky tires, new pads and discs and a spolier to keep me stuck to the ground I would have been game to go faster.
was weighted down with 15-20kgs of luggage also... probably what saved me from getting leaving the ground :D

but yeah once youve gone that fast anything slower seems like walking. lets see me get a eurospec stazz with a 240km cluster :wink:
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

Cookiemonster wrote:Take it to the track.
Come on guys double & TRIPLE :wtf: ???THE POSTED LIMIT ON PUBLIC ROADS THATS TOTALLY STUPID IRESPONSIBLE & DANGEROUS !!!!!!!!!
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
Xentro
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Xentro »

Fastest I've done in the Starion was 235k but had to slow down because it sounded like the windshield trim was about to come of :D

fastest ever was 250k in a Eclipse GSX, hit the rev limiter in 5th.

220k in my '06 Lancer wagon Sport (2.0 N/A)

but normally I keep my speed around 150-160k going to work every day.

This is in The Netherlands on well maintained roads. No potholes here.
zippo
I've been here before

Post by zippo »

if you want to risk your life , take it to the track , you dont have the right to take my life or the life of any one one else , for those who have been touched by the road toll they will know......................

having worked in the auction and insurance industry for some time , there are some things you preffer not to see ,

and MOST could have been avoided .....

we all want to have fun , thats why they have race tracks.....
old skool jap ...........
there is no substitute...........
benny
I love starions

Post by benny »

ok this may be harsh to some but meh

"i have had a friend turned into a vege due to the driver doing the speed limit even the ambo said 10kmh more and it would have killed him instantly and been nicer to him"

you can do 10kmh and if a kid runs out on the road the right way you'll still kill the kid

how about people educate the ruggies ( like i do my own son ) and half witted dipsh@ts who think the world owes them something about the dangers of roads AS WELL AS beat up on people for going over the speed limit.

that said

my first staz was hard up on the needle with 500rpm to go on my way from mooloolaba to bundaberg 1hr 49mins had the truckies giving me the heads up on what was ahead and the motor was bored out 40 thou over, highflow turbo, and most likely some other bits i didn't know about.

floated from 180 to 200 then hit the deck almost scrubbing from 200 onwards, near on shook the B doubles i was passing :twisted: