Creative Insulting

If you think it might offend someone, chuck it in here where the wusses don't look!
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

herro, me thinky i real smart. will you be my frend toyzrus? face it, tis da best u will evar git.... ya twat!
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
bshade
[P] Plates

Post by bshade »

You got the name right SCUM, I am new here and I already know that. plus I just wanted to bump this thread. It was a good idea. Makes a good read.
1989 Chrysler Conquest TSI Electric Blue wrecked, 1989 Chrysler conquest TSI R04 red RIP, 1989 Chrysler Conquest TSI Black and Tan MPI set up, 1988 Firebird Trans AM, 1987 Camaro Z28 IROC-Z, 1987 BMW 325is, 1978 Dodge RamCharger
14.133 @ 96.8 W/ 1.881 60ft
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

What would you know american!

Take ya ass back to where you belong, on an american forum. You wouldnt have understood this thread or this forum because you speak that american language you all think is so great, Once you realise that America is the land of the stupid (should be quite easy to see considering you re elected bush).

Now off you go to cry to your people, and when you do just remember these words of advice come to you in Dolby surround, and if you ever need to be put back into your place ya Gallah, feel free to come back.

peace :P :pimp
1983 JA Staz
Powerslave
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Powerslave »

Geez gutter-rat , if your arse was as big as your mouth , your guts would fall out.
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

What, and be just like you? I wouldnt rob you the satisfaction of being one of a kind, it took you so long to achieve that social status, i couldnt bring myself to be a copy-cat ;)
1983 JA Staz