Yay, Boredom.

If you think it might offend someone, chuck it in here where the wusses don't look!
scum
I'm Banned!

Yay, Boredom.

Post by scum »

Dear diary,
Day 7

Things where looking up today when I got out of bed. After 7 days of eating, sleeping, smoking and watching TV the prospect of actually doing something was almost appealing. I went outside for the first time in a week to discover it wasn’t lunch time, it was midnight. At what point did I miss that 12 odd hours? Who knows. I was just relived to find there was life outside; I was beginning to think once I stepped through that door I would just fall into the abyss, or if I was lucky Johns bar. Boredom does funny things to the mind ya know. I made it all the way up to the drill floor to start the prep work for our part of the job, stepping through the door at the exact moment 60 tons worth of drill pipe and down hole equipment liberated itself from the rig and disappeared back down the hole. I got out of my overalls and went and made myself a milo. The next 7 days are gonna suck.
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
avandulls_gal
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by avandulls_gal »

bugger
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Post by tmz_99 »

life of a rig pig aye?? Im not due back till sometime in August, and then I'll be on the 67
---------
TVR T350C
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Why do u guys get all the fun.

Im guessing it pays well?
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

If i told you, you would never speak to me again.

TMZ, GET BACK TO WORK!!!! and im not a 'rig pig' thank you very much, im a Jamtech. sheesh, get it right. :roll:
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Post by tmz_99 »

working in the shorebase man, would much rather be out in the ocean...... agrees with me more I think..I must be f-in mental.. :S
---------
TVR T350C