FWD

If you think it might offend someone, chuck it in here where the wusses don't look!
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Chryzla wrote:jrod, your a fuckwit so who cares what you think.

this is a starion website, im no longer going to keep my mouth shut when people decide to bag out a car on a forum that the fourm is there in the first place for. is this aucordia? no. so shut up!
Chryzla, this is all in just good humour continiuing the Cordia / Starion rivalry which has always been apart of Mitsubishi, the only person here who means what they say is you....... :wink:
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

bloody cordias! :D
_

Post by AXELR8 »

hey deeks... remember

cordias beat VR4s and evos.....

just ask roger!
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

roger's my hero.
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

I love RWD! That’s just me, some may like FWD, both have there advantages and disadvantages. I don’t mind if the cordia people say stuff like this, I actually like it, it give me a different opinion to read.
By the way trying to drive a FWD car backward as fast as you can round a closed parking lot that has speed bumps, round-about and gutters is really really hard!
And scum, i think we all think of roger as a hero
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
Cordzboy
I like starions

Post by Cordzboy »

I owned a starion before the cordia I own now, and I still miss the starion. They're both great cars and we're all car enthusiasts, or we wouldn't be here. The fact that they're made by the same manufacturer is enough for us to have a bit of fun joking at each other's expense :D

If you genuinely believe that we hate starions and are bagging them out in earnest, I suggest you pull your head out your ass and re-evaluate :)
Cordia, powered by EVO...
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

my head was surgically removed from my arse some time ago, still having head to ass moments tho... apparently its curviture of the spine.
1983 JA Staz
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Chryzla wrote:my head was surgically removed from my arse some time ago, still having head to ass moments tho... apparently its curviture of the spine.

rofl

I think scum might have some competition here LOL
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

Cordzboy wrote:I owned a starion before the cordia I own now, and I still miss the starion. They're both great cars and we're all car enthusiasts, or we wouldn't be here. The fact that they're made by the same manufacturer is enough for us to have a bit of fun joking at each other's expense :D

If you genuinely believe that we hate starions and are bagging them out in earnest, I suggest you pull your head out your ass and re-evaluate :)
agreed. :beer does grumbly know this though? he keeps threatening to leave :glare:
_

Post by Blue Cordial »

Personally, I like them both (cordia & starion) , either of them has there ups and downs for example:

Cordia:
Light Weight but FWD

Starion:
RWD with 2.0L but still can't beat the cordia in a straight line :D

It all comes down to personal preferences

My 2 Cents
Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

personally I think its great! I love our cordia/starion rivalry. But it's a bit like a family...let's say cordia is the sister and starion the brother...we pick on eachother and give eachother shit...but as soon as someone bags both of us we are on the same team! Just like family, I can pick on my sister, but if some tool down the street gave her shit I punch him in the face.

p.s roger is the tool down the street.
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
TD05
it's probably their firewall

Post by TD05 »

automatic lane swap in the rain!!! :D
Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

TD05 wrote:automatic lane swap in the rain!!! :D
Get back to Antartica you !! :P