IF ONLY IT WAS LEGAL!

If you think it might offend someone, chuck it in here where the wusses don't look!
Steve
Dorifto!

Post by Steve »

ive sideswiped a wall at 198km/h in a hyundai on monash fwy. i was a drunken passenger counting the speedo. I got up to 198. We were going for 200. I was 16, very lucky to survive, and do not do that shit on the streets anymore.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

It's interesting how most people don't learn by being told, they have to experience something before they learn, that or die.

I've met a couple young guys who thought they were great drivers because they hadn't crashed before yet managed to drive like maniacs, "but it hasn't happened to me" sort of attitude. What they couldn't understand is your probably a better driver for having an accident and learning, understanding, experiencing why speed limits exist.

Weren't the brightest stars in the sky
avandulls_gal
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by avandulls_gal »

One of my college friends had a similar attitude - a delusion you might say. He lost it coming around a corner far too fast in the wet (He liked to see how fast he could go round it) and went into a cement fence. Screwed the car, he wasn't hurt, no-one else was hurt, lots of damage to fence and garden.

He still maintains "I had full control of the vehicle" :roll: Our usual reply became "yeah, you controlled it all the way into the fence"
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

Post by SIRIUS »

225 on the way back from wallaroo.. had to slow her down coz of the corner comin up but reckon i could of got a bit more outa her....

once got from my Xs house up in north haven to west croydon... were i live.. in 6 mins.. hahahaha sat on 160 until i hit port rd.. then sat on 200
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF VIP 318 Fireball
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

---------- THE MOPAR MAN ----------
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

190 past my old high school at 3am in mums magna. Very vey scary like the car was floating. In my dads Maloo we got to 220 on the Hume HWY racing a Skyline. He backed off at about 200 but we had to show him up :D
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

port road is good for 220 :P

ive done insaine speeds getting to my X's house... things you do for love that ends up being a waste of time anyway....

i drive at the speed limit now....

south road is also good for 160 coming up over the overpass for cross road scared me abit....

im not condoning this behaviour, i did it... i wont do it again. i dont fancy killing a family driving home at night, i would kill myself if i killed a whole family and survived. its stupid. all i do now is hills runs in the middle of the night even then im scared to even do the speed limit.... i dont want to hurt anyone...
1983 JA Staz
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

[quote="Chryzla"]
... things you do for love that ends up being a waste of time anyway....quote]

so true !!
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

fuckin bitches.

3 years of my life flushed down the toilet.. ah well... least it lets ya root someone new after that long... sorta a nice change in a hurting sort of way...
1983 JA Staz
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

2 for me

Nothing more satisfying than hooking up with one of their closest friends after. You fuck with her head and make yourself feel better WIN WIN :beer
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

A girlfriend at the age of 18 is what I call a clamp, plenty of time for serious stuff when your older, for now it's drinking and rooting :beer
Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

I've had my Stazz at about 185kph, but the engines not in great shape, it started to struggle! That was on a basically abandoned road out to Point Henry in Geelong! I've had my old lady's FTO at some ridiculus speed out the back of Warrnabool, about 11.30pm crusing along quite nicely at 140kph, when up ahead there is a convoy of cars, ten or so, plodding along at the 100kph limit! Sat behind for a while, waited for a flat spot where I could see ahead, dropped a gear and floored it! If you've never driven an FTO that car loves the higher speeds! I was by the convoy in a couple of seconds but continued accelerating anyway, my younger brother pointed out the the speedo had stopped 2k revs ago (It only displays to 180) and there is still 3k left before red line and she was still pulling HARD! Mitsu rate the top speed at 239kph, i'd say I was close! The car was so steady I still think about it! Scary car!
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

well my shackles are off..

and ive already had many offers.... i just need to know how to pimp... someone write a pimping for dummies book yo!!!

first weekend i had on my own... and i was in da club.

girlfriend at 18 isnt a problem? see i had what most people at 28 havent had yet... id hate to have got to 28 and not experienced this.... granted at 19 it pretty much hogged my good teen years.. but hey... twenties are for pimpin ;)
1983 JA Staz
logik
I love starions

Post by logik »

how about 190 with major slack in the steering down the dardanup road, with someone pulling a cone in the passenger seat

YE THATS RIGHT

the colt has managed 150 on the winding hills to collie but thats only cause im a bitch and have already lost license twice :)

mind u when u backoff after continuous 15 psi the flames arent too shabby either, go the turbo CARB
gordonspec® racing
Sargeant_Khan
Enthusiast

Post by Sargeant_Khan »

200 on the brucey in a ba, pacific and bruce are pretty good for that sort of thing especially the pacific over in the far right lane at 2 am no one bothers you,i wouldnt do something like that in the burbs though. Does neone here rally along the bruce next to the logging roads?
PIZZA DELIVERY GUY....No more
INP51
I like starions more

Post by INP51 »

ive done 270km/h in passenger seat of my dad's Z up the M1 and she was still going. me driving ive done 250 in the Z and in the stazz 220.
Why drink n drive when u can drift n slide ?