Gormzz's Stazza..!

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

yeah if i was able to update the operating system to vista or windows 7 i'll definitely hit you up woody! haha.
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)
Starion Turbo, (Drift Car)
Toyota MX32 Cressida (New Project)

Thats it for now...
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

Confirmation of buying the ecu has gone ahead.. but bank transfers have stuffed up twice now.. Starting to get to me as i really want to put this old girl in the shed and put the new gear on!! It's just dragging out.. Other then the e6k setup.. i've been told all i need is a delco map sensor, v6 magna throttle cable and that is nearly about it before i can put it together, tune and drive again.

Still having troubles sourcing all the bushes for the starion.. If anyone has any direct links or contacts.. let us know. Other thing i forgot to mention to was i've been told to rebuild my differential.. but to be honest i can't be bothered.. Would it be alright if i just stuck new axle seals in there and bearings without pulling of the pinion? Think quoted for all the bearings/seals etc to rebuild my lsd was like close to 400!! Gahh.. What to do...
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)

Thats it for now...
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

Only real update i got is i bought a three piece wing from motocam and it should be arriving soon. Other then that.. still working on my project x32 which is nearly ready for paint and then the starion will finally go in the garage to get its new mods.
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)

Thats it for now...
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

Three Piece Wing arrived recently! So keen to get it painted and put on. My question to you guys is.. Do most people who put a three piece wing onto a starion which wasn't released with one just double sided tape them on? Or is it advisable to somehow to put them on and drill holes for the mounting holes and bolt it to the car? I would think double sided tape would do the trick but just wondering on peoples opinion's?
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)

Thats it for now...
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

My JD spoiler is held on with eurethane /sikkaflex and has not moved since fitting by Camerons Bodyworks more than 4 years ago.
Some bolts in the centre section match the holes in the glass hatch :)
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

Yeah i'm just thinking of using double sided tape and sikkaflex to do the job.. its not like i will ever pull the thing of.. rear hatch has been painted so the centre section will never come off. Thanks old fart!
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)

Thats it for now...
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

bugger double sided tape, just use sikaflex. It's made for this kind of thing.
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

yeah will do hey.. so keen to get this thing kicking into top gear after tonight and my mate showing me his new evo.. seriously just want to hear some more boost going through my starion and making it go hard!! stay tuned.
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)

Thats it for now...
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

The stazza is finally going to get rid of the awful exhaust leak coming from the dump pipe and how the previous owner broke of the heads of two of the bolts holding the dump pipe to the exhaust housing of the turbo... will get some pictures and maybe a sound clip of how it sounds early next week.

Then hopefully my cressida will be painted in a few weeks and it can go outside and make room for the starion to get its gear which has been waiting patiently..
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)

Thats it for now...
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

New exhaust is on, and to say.. wow its loud to say the least.. 3" turbo back lower grade stainless, one resonator and drift pipes at the rear... might get them fixed up though as it was a bit rushed today and they had the car the whole day to get it done due to previous owner screwing up the threads in the dump pipe flange.. all good now though. so happy with the result though! sounds awesome for a sohc turbo. pictures/videos to follow soon.
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)

Thats it for now...
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrni1g8L-lo

man i hate fuel cut. so keen to get rest of new gear on now.. i quite enjoy the note it gives of for a 3" turbo back with a single resonator.
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)

Thats it for now...
niss720
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by niss720 »

Sounds good man, I wouldn't abuse boost cut too much tho it's a good way to kill a perfectly good motor trust me :x will probably sound a little nicer with MPi as well rather than that electric carby crap LOL and it makes it 1000x nicer to drive :beer
Parting Blue JA Starion

Mercedes W126 420sel
Blue JA Starion (parting)
Silver JA Starion, 45000kms, coilovers
4G63 VR4 cordia
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

yeah i don't try to hit fuel cut hence the 3800 gear changes lol. yeah i really need to get my mpi gear on it asap... also need to do the clutch as its on its way out.. get something that's going to handle a bit more abuse.

nonetheless so happy theres no exhaust leak and i got a note to the car.. everyone says its reasonably loud in real life... hence the video doesn't do it justice lol.
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)

Thats it for now...
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

No flames.... :(
GormzZ
I love starions

Post by GormzZ »

i got a clip from when i came home into the backyard and done a loop on the grass and when it came onto boost it popped a flame as i seen it in the rear view mirror.. but the video clip doesn't capture it unfortunately...
Honda Accord CB7 (Daily)

Thats it for now...