Provision to save/mark relevant posts?

Help in the development of Austarion
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Provision to save/mark relevant posts?

Post by enthuzed »

Gidday Mods,

I've found over time that there is some fantastic material contained within this forum. Firstly, thank you for giving the Starion community a dependable repository for such information.

This leads me to a question, what is the possibility of being able to flag/unflag or identify in some other way the threads that are of high importance?

For example, say you'd never changed your timing belt but were planning on doing it, you'd currently do a search and find what info you required.
But a month later, when you actually go to do the job, there's some details you can't quite remember.

If you were able to save/mark the info you needed it would save you spending time searching again for that particular post.

Guys, is there any provision within the code to achieve this, where each user can save the info that's relevant to them within their profile. Or perhaps stored like a PM, which can be deleted when you've finished with it...

Anyway these are some thoughts I figured were worth sharing in the aim of improving a great forum. :)
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.