Members cars topic?

Help in the development of Austarion
BrendanUK
[P] Plater austaz

Members cars topic?

Post by BrendanUK »

How about a members cars topic? I know there is a show and go but that seems to be mostly updates etc, i'm thinking more of a place where we can post pics of our cars and specs? more akin to the sort of thing you'd right if you was silly enough to be selling your car. just so everyone can see what every one else has got, i link could be put into your sig so people can just click it and go to your car.

i'f i've missed this place sorry :oops:
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Start a thread up, if it looks like it's popular we can sticky it. It will stay on the page for a while, not a lot goes on in show and go. Maybe we'll use you post as a template for others as well.
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

I think there's a plugin for forums to do this? Decoy?
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

PHPBB3 beta has been released, as soon as the stable version comes out we're gonna move the database over :) Will install it on a different server and play with the tables a bit before moving over though, just waiting for it to come out :D
_

Post by Starion_Turbo »

perhaps a paragraph could be added to the pictures section?

http://www.austarion.com/pics/index.php
Powerplant: Chipped stock ECU, 2044cc, 8.5:1, head intake enlarged and polished, exhaust manifold enlarged,
Balance-shafts eliminated, Intercooled, TC06 @ 10psi, 2.5" high flow exhaust system and dump pipe.