For sale section

Help in the development of Austarion
GADGET
I love starions

For sale section

Post by GADGET »

Have a for sale section for selling and a wanted section. keeps people from asking "anyone got this" in the general discussion or for sale sections have a look at the sigma-galant.com forum? it seems to work The 4G forum is shiat set-up wise but has good stuff
TEAM SR: we brake for 1Jz's!
have u been roasted lately?
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

Reply is two weeks late, but meh

Most car forums use that system. it is good, but I dont think we really need it (personally) though, I think new forums should only be created when posts made the same day (or maybe 2 days) roll on to the second page.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

i beleive we kept it all in one section because yeh, theres not really enough starion parts available at one time, and its just easy to open the buy/sell and browse, see the WTB in the title and realise you have one lying in the back, or yeh see a nifty item such as a fibreglass rear wing ;) pop up and go for that etc. If it gets bigger tho theres no reason why not to seperate the forums tho
_

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

Just want to make an extra suggestion to the Buy/Sell section....

As Starion parts/and other stuff are relatively scarce, I reckon there's a few of us who have a few rare pieces tucked away :D

Perhaps as an add-on to the Buy/Sell section we can have a sub-section called "The Vault" where rare items can be displayed
and expression of interest (EOI) could be made by other parties, if made for sale, eg., 3.9 LSD or a 4WD Starion
hidden somewhere in the country... :roll:

Really what I'm getting at, a display section on some rare stuff and only members like in Manworld are only allowed access.
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L