FS: [QLD]JD/american style fibreglass bumpers now available!

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Oscar-the-Grouch
I love starions

Post by Oscar-the-Grouch »

redzone wrote:yeah i'll be keeping them in constant supply hopefully for a VERY long time. as i said, ebay U.S. or via oscar to get the foglights...

Thanks for the plug mate!
Yes I currently have them available.
I have 3 sets here for immediate shipping, can send individually or as a set to combine shipping and save you guys some shipping costs. I can ship as fast or as slow as you need.

I can provide the Fog Lights for anyone here thats interested. I think I have 3 possibly 4 sets available.

- Fog lamp assembly
- Metal trim
- Working Bulbs
- US plug and wiring to be painlessly spliced into your harness
- NO lens damage
- NO water damage
- NO leaks
- Economy or EXPRESS Air Shipping to your door
- Friendly Service :D

Cheers
Oscar ( oscar-the-grouch@sbcglobal.net )
LSD & US Parts GUY
ImageImageImage
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Recieved mine a few weeks back now. Came packaged extremely well and the replica turned out better then expected :D

Thanks redzone ! :beer
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
Oscar-the-Grouch
I love starions

Hello all

I saw these on Ebay US and thought I would post here for anyone looking for some.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/88-89-St ... dZViewItem

THESE ARE NOT MINE nor I know the seller so I assume NO responsability at all for the condition or working state of these lamps as the photo is also VERY CRAPPY looking possibly a camera phone picture.

Good luck

Oscar
LSD & US Parts GUY
ImageImageImage
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Hi Oscar,

What is the price of a set of foglights shipped to Aus?

Redzone/Woody, I have a widey front spoiler lying around that can be used to make a mould.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

really?! hmmmm. i might be bussing down to sydney/canberra between the 8th and 14th....
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
benny
I love starions

Post by benny »

NXTIME wrote:Hi Oscar,

Redzone/Woody, I have a widey front spoiler lying around that can be used to make a mould.
redzone wrote:really?! hmmmm. i might be bussing down to sydney/canberra between the 8th and 14th....
mould his guards while your there and i'll put my staz up for a widey bolt-on torana stylz experiment :D :beer
Oscar-the-Grouch
I love starions

NXTIME wrote:Hi Oscar,

G'day NXTIME

Mate I am on vacation at the moment in Miami so I will have to wait till I get back home to California to get the set of fog lights weighted and price you on the shipping options. But if I had to estimate for for SHIPPING ECONOMY Air (5-10 days) I would say aprox. USD$64.00 or SURFACE (4-7 weeks) for Aprox USD$35.00.

The foglamps will be USD$100.00 for the set of two in the GUARANTEED conditions stated previously.

This is why I posted the LINK to the Ebay listing because its a GOOD price BUT like mentioned I DO NOT KNOW the seller nor I can guarantee its condition or workability.

Cheers
Oscar
LSD & US Parts GUY
ImageImageImage
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

please note i have amended the shipping costs on the first page. and also the price of the bar covers themselves will be going up by $20 when the next batch is made!

also people have u seen the pic of the black widebody in oscar's sig? how the foglight holes have been filled smooth? if u dont have the foglights this could be a cool way around it. one small sheet of aluminium and some small motorcycle indicators/parkers would do the trick :beer
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.

redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

3 bars left from current batch

Oscar-the-Grouch
I love starions

redzone wrote: People have u seen the pic of the black widebody in oscar's sig? how the foglight holes have been filled smooth? if u dont have the foglights this could be a cool way around it. one small sheet of aluminium and some small motorcycle indicators/parkers would do the trick
Just to clarify... those are actually SMOKED covers and the fog lamps actually work but are DIM as hell and not very functional at night. But it does look cool in the daytime. Sort of a Stealth 117A Fighter with 4 wheels :D

So deffinatelly a GOOD look.
Cheers
Oscar
LSD & US Parts GUY
ImageImageImage
nzgsr
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by nzgsr »

have you got any pics of those lights going oscar?
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

just got my bar from dave and they're spot on!

smooth as will only need a light rub then be painted...

stay tuned.
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

hey guys i just sold another one today, so only have one left from current batch...

redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

current batch sold out, new batch ready next week, also will have 3 pairs of foglight assemblies to sell soon aswell, not 100% sure on price yet, but probably add $100-$120 to the price of the bumper.

redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

have 3 left from this current batch guys.

got one fitted and painted on nick(evoJB)'s car last week, looks awesome!

i think the panelbeater said it took about 3-4 hours of prep to get this one right, it was a "factory second" though (special deal for nick)

but jeez adina automotive do some awesome spray work :) thats straight off the gun...

also guys i will have a few sets of front JB/JD foglight assemblies for sale soon, including surrounds etc, for $100 a set.