FS: [QLD] JD FRONT SPOILERS (fibreglass 1 piece)

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

front spoilers are now $300 plus $40 p&h if required. price rise due to them being gelcoated again :beer

should have a coupla newies ready to go in a week or 2
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

2 newies left from current batch.

who's interested in widey front airdams? :twisted:
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.

redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

one only JD spoiler left. will not be doing any more in future unless money paid upfront, then a month or so wait, they're selling a lot slower now so not able to justify having money tied up in keeping them in stock..

LAST ONE!!!!

4gpwr
I love starions

jd spoiler

Post by 4gpwr »

i want one will call you soon
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

Dave, any chance of one of these still?
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

yeah mate got ONE left. wont be doing more until the widey ones are sold either...

redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

ok i've got no airdams left, currently looking for a new fibreglasser, though i might have found one. i've had 3 enquiries about these in the last week so who else is keen for one? how many do i need to get done this batch??

thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

i wish someone would make a straight one (as opposed to the standard type that angles backwards from top to bottom)
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

u mean drop straight down from the bumper? that'd make the front of the car look VERY unbalanced.

thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

really? why do you think that? lots of cars have it that way..
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

it'd make the front overhang look absolutely huuuuuuge, like those super fugly late model peugeot's..

thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

you're right.. the overhang is quit a lot... so it might look weird from the side, but the front would look ok i think?

this is probably not the best place for this post.. but meh..
quest wrote:
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

ah its all good. to me it looks like a cow catcher on a locomotive :D

having one that drops straight down doesnt really work stylewise with the forward raked front bumper. the angles have to match or it just looks shithouse...

thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

yeah i'm having second thoughts.. although i will try again after i get your fibreglass bumper with the foggies on there :beer might look better then..

there's an s13 one I want to try out, as it matches exactly what I had in mind.. but the shop that sells em wants 400 bucks for it :shock: so i might just wait for a second hand one, or take my car there one day to trial fit and see..

and if all else fails, i guess i'll just have to buy one of your "normal" style ones :P
quest wrote:
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

thrash wrote:if all else fails, i guess i'll just have to buy one of your "normal" style ones :P
Or you could modify a widebody one to fit :D
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five