FS: [QLD] JD FRONT SPOILERS (fibreglass 1 piece)

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

i tried a couple of companies that have branches on the coast here, and they were saying like $400 to ship to nz! its because of the length of it, if we cut one in half we could post it and it wouldn`t be a problem, but i`m not sure if u would want to do that....
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

are these avaliable anytime or is there limited stock? i havent got the cash atm as im still spending it all on getting her back on the road. but i am very interested!!!
1983 JA Staz
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

yeah mate they`re available anytime, we`re in the middle of doing another production run at the moment as i ran out, will have some more available by the end of this week!

and we`re FINALLY starting on the smoothy jb/jd front bars too!
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.

TOMSUN
Group buy King

Post by TOMSUN »

Hi Redzone,

Tell us more about the " smoothy jb/jd front bars " :)
1985 JB Starion #157
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL................ if u look at the american sites, or at pictures of american starions and conquests like in the performance portfolio book, u will see that they mostly dont have any front number plate holder or slot or mounting holes, they`re smooth, with a slight point in the middle. this is what i`m going to be offering.

note that it`ll be an outer cover only, but shouldn`t be too hard to mount as a stand alone part without the metal reo as it`s fibreglass! u will have to find your own set of lights to fill the holes, but i`m looking at reproducing the metal surrounds to suit aswell. :beer

redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

5 more front airdams available now, get em while they're hot!

Starion VR4
almost postwhore

Post by Starion VR4 »

Dave, I need a pic...... :?

30PSI,2.4L! Wolf 3D Ver 4. VR4 Head.
Starion_Turbo
Enthusiast king

Post by Starion_Turbo »

Powerplant: Chipped stock ECU, 2044cc, 8.5:1, head intake enlarged and polished, exhaust manifold enlarged,
Balance-shafts eliminated, Intercooled, TC06 @ 10psi, 2.5" high flow exhaust system and dump pipe.
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

thats the bumpers, i have pics of the airdams on previous pages.. or u want pics of the fresh batch?? they've come out awesome by the way..

tint
Big Dorifto

Post by tint »

looks good

<mod edit> no need to advertise someone else's products in a sale thread
starion (sex on wheels)Image
oped
I like starions more

Post by oped »

Hey Redzone, I like the job you have done with the front bumper and airdam and I plan to buy one very soon.

Do you make the American wide body style skirts? and the rear spoiler and bumper as well?

Thanks mate
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

thanx mate! i just make the JD airdams and the american style bumpers at this stage, dont do any side skirts or rear spoilers. next thing i make will probably be a smooth rear bumper. lots of weight to be saved by replacing the bumpers, good for handling and acceleration/braking..

as u can see there's a group making the rear spoilers on here already, so i'm not gonna cut their grass by doing them too...

redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

3 airdams left from current batch...

www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

Are you able to organise a set of lights and brackets so i could use my ja bumper frame.If thats possible ill take a spoiler and a front bar as my car is going to be used mostly on the track and like the idea of saving a bit of weight.
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

1 airdam left from current batch....

i have one set of foglights/surrounds that will be available shortly, u can use the JA reo if u like, with a few mods to accomodate the fogs, but honestly i think ur better off using some 25X5mm alloy strap to mount the bar, thats how i'm gonna do it on my widey, for maximum weight loss.

it will be a little while til i do that, so i'm not currently in the position to offer a "mounting kit" for the bars, but it seriously isnt a hard job, if u give me a call i can explain how i'd do it....