FS: [QLD] JD FRONT SPOILERS (fibreglass 1 piece)

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
redzone
racking my brains

FS: [QLD] JD FRONT SPOILERS (fibreglass 1 piece)

Post by redzone »

yes we have lift off they`re now available $264 inc gst located on sunshine coast can send interstate, currently pricing freight, p&h etc, do come down bris/ gold coast from time to time so can deliver to those areas. pics on body/int mods section, will have pics on this thread soon. call me on (07) 54433507 work hours or 0411397710 :beer
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

You should definatley work out shipping to New Zealand aswell.
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

silly questions department.. anyone here sent something to nz before?how do i find that out? by the way i`m heading down brissy/willowbank 2moro if anyone down there wants one...
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.

RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

Ok everyone i went to david's workshop and took some pics of the front bar fitted and painted. The pics are dialup friendly so i'll post them all up.

Here some more pics, if you're wondering who owns that sexy gold one in the background, that would be me :P

This is how it looks unpainted and off the car

These are the mounting points for the spoiler
Last edited by RiceThief on Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
androoz
Enthusiast

Post by androoz »

we had a quote to melbourne today for $150 TNT Express.. the cost is mainly due to the package being 166cms in length. does anyone in melbourne want to do a group buy so we can split the cost of shipping??

check the original post for more details and pics..

http://austarion.com/forums/view ... 9&start=15
androoz
Enthusiast

Post by androoz »

nevermind guys, david has found a cheaper company to send them through.. its now cheap enough to get one at a time..
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

yep yep can send em anywhere in oz for $304 or pickup from my shop or bris area for $264 inc gst.

jdstaz
OoOhhh BabY

Post by jdstaz »

hi,
very very interested. i was just about to buy a coltspeed bar. so is this bar a exact copy of a jd bar, only its a one piece?
Monty
Big Dorifto

Post by Monty »

hey man you REALLY should look at sending price to nz i am sure there are a few of us here who really want one my jd looks gay with no lip on the front

ciao lee
keepin it sideways 24/7
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

jdstaz wrote:hi,
very very interested. i was just about to buy a coltspeed bar. so is this bar a exact copy of a jd bar, only its a one piece?
certainly is! one piece fibreglass reproduction, mold taken off an original with the grooves at the joins taken off. has a flat mounting lip on top to bolt/screw onto original mounting points.

redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

Monty wrote:hey man you REALLY should look at sending price to nz i am sure there are a few of us here who really want one my jd looks gay with no lip on the front

ciao lee
might not quite be gay looking (thats honda territory) without it but i know what u mean. have 2 work out freight to iceland for typer and new zealand for u guys.. on hols atm and everythings ground 2 a halt before new years so will have an answer for you guys early in the new year.. :beer

TD05
it's probably their firewall

Post by TD05 »

PICS!!!!! please
Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
mrb1
gtpumps.com.au

Post by mrb1 »

I have mine. I will try and take a picture today some time it's not on the car yet.
TOMSUN
Group buy King

Post by TOMSUN »

We still need to see the PICS... ! :D
1985 JB Starion #157
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

i can take a pic of it fitted 2 my car(not painted yet) from my phone and send it 2 someone that can post it on here? but seriously its just an exact replica of the jd factory airdam so if you`ve ever seen a jd u know what it looks like. or alternatively there`s a pic of one off the car in the other thread in body & interior mods section called `jd bumpers/airdams available soon`. dont have a digital camera myself so makes it hard. plus i`m barely computer literate so i`m doin my best!