4G63 DOHC BILLET Front exit complete cooling system kits

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
4gpwr
I love starions

4G63 DOHC BILLET Front exit complete cooling system kits

Post by 4gpwr »

COMPLETE DOHC RWD COOLING SYSTEM KITS ,

Parts included

1. Billet front exit water neck thermostat housing , suit starion thermostat and housing . Or any engine of that family , i personally run a L200 LPG thermostat , to run a lower temp thermostat
2. Billet rear entry of water pump radiator hose fitting
3. Billet entry of water pump hose fitting and -10 heater hose outlet
4. Billet water pump pulley undersize for clearance of water neck
5. Billet 30mm -6 welsh plug for turbo outlet water feed
6. Billet 35mm -6 welsh plug for turbo inlet water feed
7. Billet block of plate with a 3/8 BSPT thread and a brass 5/8 right angle fitting to suit a heater hose
All parts are a shrink press fit , no brackets , no welding req , and are to be installed the same way as a simple welsh plug , the turbo water feeds are in a ideal location to keep the hot turbo water away from the thermostat for lower eng cooling system temp . All parts are removable ( with great effort ) so if your water pump ect fails on the race track on Saturday you can buy a off the shelf water pump on Sunday and refit the fittings so you can drive it to work on Monday Smile

For the peeps that have bought cooling system parts off me already , contact me I will match the price for the rest of the kit as I am offering here
$400.00 inc GST and postage costs for the total kit Australia wide
Some new pictures will be up shortly , and a new power steer pump pulley that is fitted up on water pump will be coming soon as the different thickness of the material alters the off set by a few mm
4Gs Rule