FS - 550 x 230 x 65 intercooler with mounts to suit Starion

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
ProZac
G33Kz0r

FS - 550 x 230 x 65 intercooler with mounts to suit Starion

Post by ProZac »

I acquired another intercooler core a while back that I'm going to use, so this one is for sale. want $50 for it. Never used, probably needs a good blow out. Mounts the intercooler pretty low, to suit widebody front spoiler, or one of JAS's fibreglass replicas.

Shipping to Aus would be possible, but expensive, and I'm sure you'd find something locally cheaper. If anyone in NZ is after a cheap intercooler, with mounting brackets already fabbed and welded, this would be a good option. I can ship within NZ for $10 to a non-rural address, or for $20 to a rural address.
TOMSUN
Group buy King

Post by TOMSUN »

Neat fitment !

Do you know if JAS can make any more front bars that suit a narrow body? Or if he has any spares?
1985 JB Starion #157
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

I'm sure he still has the molds, not sure if he's planning to make any more anytime soon, but swing him a PM, he might have something kicking around.
JayME
Big Dorifto

Post by JayME »

I'm a bit keen. Is it still mounted in the car? I'd like to take a look.
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Hey mate. Robin has his name on it at the moment, but if that falls through I'll let you know :-).