FS Conquest Tail Lights

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

FS Conquest Tail Lights

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

I've collected some Conquest taillights over the years. A lot of the ones I buy have the haze in the bottom of them where I remove the lense and clear the red blinker.
That way, they become legal in Oz, where an orange globe is used or the amber lense from a damaged JB taillight inserted.
I don't particularly like the full clear lense 'look' as the inside would need to be fully repaired to look perfect.
The Conquest taillight has metal reflector lenses inside compared to our painted reflective surface. Over the years, water does get in and rust starts to form on the bottom section.
I simply clean & remove them out (if really bad) and they become nice clean units. I've tried to buy a perfect set but you can never have a perfect set with something
that is nearly 30 years old.
In my opinion, this is a nice upgrade over the JA lights but line ball with the JB-on taillights.
Here's what they look like on the car with an orange globe...
I will have about 3 sets for sale at $260 a pair plus post. They normally cost @ $50-100 each on ebay but the shipping is around $60 odd each from the US
mainly 'cause they are a little heavier.
Please show interest in this post. Always good to have a spare set or give the originals a little refurbishment with the spare set on!

:beer Mal
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L