NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION - PLEASE READ IF YOU REGISTER

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION - PLEASE READ IF YOU REGISTER

Post by Alspos »

------ To ALL NEW MEMBERS WHO REGISTER --------

We appear to be having issues with the email system here at Austarion.

If you register, please try logging in to your account after a day or so regardless of receiving a confirmation email. They are being activated, you just may not receive notification of it.

OR ------ Once you register, send me a seperate message -- alspos at hotmail dot com or austarion at live dot com dot au -- and I will get straight onto enabling your account ------

To the rest, you all may have noticed you aren't receiving an email if you get a PM etc. Don't worry, it's not you, it's us.

Regards

The guys hiding behind the curtain pulling the levers.
Last edited by Alspos on Fri May 04, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Again, a note to the newbies, try your login a while after you register, they are being activated (aiming for a day wait max.)

And please don't register multiple names.

One issue that also appears is when you change your email address, password or other details. The system sends a confirmation email that the user needs to open to re-activate the account after a change is made. As you don't get this email, the account stays inactive after you make any changes. In future, if you wish to change password, email etc please send me a PM and I will keep an eye on your account to re-activate if required.

******* Any problems please email me -- alspos at hotmail dot com or austarion at live dot com dot au -- and I will look into them. ********
Last edited by Alspos on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.